Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rubber Grommet joint size

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mikec, Jul 15, 2010.

1. A few weeks ago I bought my first bong. Its hits like other expensive bongs that ive used but it is a cheap bong. Its biggest problem is how dirty it gets so im hoping to buy an ash catcher for it. When i measured the opening of the rubber grommet and got 10mm... I looked online and came up with nothing this size... When i took out the rubber peice the opening expanded to 14.5mm.
    Can I get rid of the rubber grommet and use it as a Glass on glass (buy a new downstem and get an ash catcher for that)?
    If thats not possible and i must keep the rubber grommet in what should i do?
    Overall im looking to buy all new attachments for this bong.......
    Please feel free to recommend anything of the right size.

2. ya man. go to a shop and get a 14mm glass on glass downstem. get them to give you a grommet to fit rubber sealed 10mm bongs(dont get euro) then you just buy a 14mm ash catcher! easy as that