Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rubber Grommet Bong Conversion Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i.BLaZe, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I current have a water bong with a rubber grommet sealed down stem and bowl, I would like to know if it is possible for me to convert this piece to an all glass on glass bong.

Here is a picture of the piece.

[​IMG]

The green leaves inside the bowl is oregano. I enjoy smoking these leaves for the flavor.

2. lol whaaaaaat??? :hippie:

3. The green leaves inside the bowl is oregano. I enjoy smoking these leaves for the flavor.[/QUOTE]

wtf? wat u talkin about? :bolt:

4. yea you'd have to buy a stem and a bowl in order to convert it, but it is possible.

P.S- nice bud

5. Your post was very helpful, thank you very much.

6. To the guys asking about the "Aregeno" Its just like a disclaimer. lol. he just didnt use one of these ;).
    ANd jsut bring it to a local glass shop in your town and ask them to blow a joint. There gona charge you like 60$ probably and your gona have to get a downstem and bowl so your looking at like 100+ $ on the cheap/.:smoke:
    Gl

7. Thanks for the great advice and clearing things up for some people. Although i am familiar with the downstem and bowl, but what is this "joint" that you speak of?

8. #8 TJJ, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
    the joint is the part where you would need to put the downstem..it would serve in place of the rubber grommet

[​IMG]

9. Yup, BAsically what a head shop would do is heet that hole where the rubber garmet is andadd more glass there then stretch and form the glass to be the joint.. Simple but costly. Id just save for a nice glass on glass

10. is it true GonG is bad for.you my cousin said it was.but I don't see how it could be :confused:

11. Your cousin is just stupid.

12. [​IMG]

Just go buy a GonG, it'll cost the same as converting your (sorry) shitty grommet bong.

It's the truth. :/

13. Lol I kinda figured that :smoke:

14. You'll probably be spending 20-30 at a headshop for a repair like this.

15. that misconception comes from this one company, the name I cannot remember, that was spreading videos claiming that GonG was better in order to promote their grommet bongs.

to you, OP:
    I put a smaller GonG stem into a grommet and put that in my old grommet bong and had a Glass on Glass on Grommet (?)

16. LOL u smoke oregano?!

17. Am I reading correctly.. you gave an estimate price of $100 + ?

Isn't he/she *sorry, don't know* better off getting a new one thats gong?