Rubber for a BJ?

Discussion in 'General' started by exonmoble, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Going to Thailand in mid-January, and yeah, don't really trust Thai girls as far as STD's as concerned.

Just wondering if you can catch anything through oral sex? if so would wearing rubber protect me from catching an STD?

2. ughh im pretty sure you can catch shit through oral sex. I had a HPV shots 2 months ago, and DR told me about this shit. so id wrap it. have fun with that haha

3. Don't fuck Thai prostitutes

4. yeah, i was just going to get BJ's from them. I'm gonna fuck drunk ass tourist girls :D

5. Yeah, you can catch stuff. They found out that like 25% of sexually active teens in my province have STDs and a large part of that is due to unprotected oral sex.

6. Definitely use a condom. Even though oral herpes and genital herpes are different strains generally it can still be passed from mouth to genitals causing sores. Also gonerrhea can be passed from an infected persons throat to anothers genitals so to be safe, you should definitely use a condom. They do have flavored condoms if you care whether the person is going to say no to the prophylactic taste.

7. #7 exonmoble, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
    Hmmm ok, but those stats most probably relate to girls, because they could literally swallow an STD from a guy.

But yeah, if i wrap up should be alright?

8. ya but a blowjob with a condom on? might as well get a handy for cheaper

9. good point, but i think i can handle a bj with rubber.

10. Nice avatar.

I'd wrap it, if I were you. Don't fuck around with STDs.

11. [quote name='"Zizzy"']Nice avatar.

I'd wrap it, if I were you. Don't fuck around with STDs.[/quote]

Dude the whole time I was reading this thread I thought it was you.

I never looked at the name till now

Op is a copycat haha

12. lol your avatar tripped me out! I read the comment thinking it was me for a second, weird.

So, your a Nirvana fan lol, i should ad you.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkiQRB0P-5c]South Park - Nice - YouTube[/ame]

14. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/ame]

15. This guy is onto something...

Seriously though, I can't even bust from a regular BJ - I couldn't imagine busting with a condom on.

And I dunno, it just seems that getting a blowjob is only enjoyable from a cute girl (with pretty eyes:p), not some nasty Thai prostute who's probably had thousands of dicks in her mouth and hasn't brushed her teeth once in her life. Plus you're probably gonna have to finish yourself anyways.

Anyways, I'd proceed with extreme caution. Actually I wouldn't proceed...

Stick to dem drunk tourist girls if you can :rolleyes:

16. [quote name='"cronicdemonic"']

lol your avatar tripped me out! I read the comment thinking it was me for a second, weird.

So, your a Nirvana fan lol, i should ad you.[/quote]

I'm not sure which one of you is the one I recognize lol. I used to be all about KC as well, nirvana is classic. Zomg he was murdered!!

17. [quote name='"gloppypop"']

This guy is onto something...

Seriously though, I can't even bust from a regular BJ - I couldn't imagine busting with a condom on.

And I dunno, it just seems that getting a blowjob is only enjoyable from a cute girl (with pretty eyes:p), not some nasty Thai prostute who's probably had thousands of dicks in her mouth and hasn't brushed her teeth once in her life. Plus you're probably gonna have to finish yourself anyways.

Anyways, I'd proceed with extreme caution. Actually I wouldn't proceed...

Stick to dem drunk tourist girls if you can :rolleyes:[/quote]

Yeah idk why anyone would pay for sex if they dont need to. I think he expects them to be these banging hot ladies.. Prostitutes are nasty man, unless they're expensive as hell. These girls have probably blown hundreds of nasty dudes who can only get sex by paying for it. Why would you pay for sex at all? And if you say it's because a prostitute will be "good at it", yeah her toothless mouth would feel good but not when you're wearing a condom lmao have fun!

18. it's called lowering standards boi :cool:

19. who the fuuck gets a bj with a rubber on???

20. Keep safe and bring plenty of condoms :)