RT says 9/11 was inside job

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pickledpie, Sep 10, 2013.

1. http://youtu.be/-ugCIjzHptA

2. So this means what exactly? 

3. Wait for it...

4. Conspiracy belongs in Pandora's Box.  

PS - Russia Today sucks 

Not a conspiracy. Watch the video.

6. What ever you want it too... or turtles... I say turtles...

7. It is conspiracy, they are claiming that bombs were placed in the World Trade Center buildings.  

The only problem with this is, there were no explosions, according to the vast majority of witnesses and filmed footage. 

See you in Pandora's Box.  

8. See what happens when you wait? It didn't even take a minute lol.

It is a conspiracy though. If we are going to have a discussion, it's best to have the facts. Garrison said it though, it needs to go to the Box.

9. What if they were just well timed detonations? I mean, a plane flying into a damn building seems like a pretty good cover for an explosion.

10. #10 Lenny., Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
    I'm just curious of what the significance of RT is.

11. You'd think (and im all open to the possibility) that if the US government planned this, they'd be sure to not get exposed by youtube videos. 

12. Haha, I'm sure your curiosity could resolve itself. It's significant because there are people who watch and listen to RT, just like any other media outlet, and they will obviously be influenced by the things they say.

13. you'd think, and if you want I can tell you a bunch of names of people who disappeared, im sure you can find them too, but you cant censor everything and everyone, can you? not yet anyways..but soon.
    All hail our powerful emperor.

14. Putin's mouthpiece.  

They should change the name of it to RL - Russian Lies.  

15. There was already a huge 9/11 thread.

16. as much as some of you hate on RT, the media here in the states isn't anymore creditable. it's all horse shit if you ask me.. 

17. goshh, i thought everyone was past 9/11.

18. i would trust RT over FOX any day

19. #20 garrison68, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    RT is entirely owned by the government of Russia.  

Broadcasting crank conspiracy theories about 9/11 is right up their alley, but I highly doubt that even those in charge of the Kremlin believe any of this nonsense.