Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
Tags:
  1. I'm looking to start home brewing with Rick Simpson's oil to control my autoimmune condition. Has anybody experimented with this? Does anybody I have an idea of how much I should use of Rick Simpson's oil for 15 gallons of soda?

2. look into how to make an infused 'simple syrup'

3. Soda? That's a lot of soda.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's going to take a lot of RSO for 15 gallons if you want any kind of potency at all. Consider that a gram of RSO tests out on an average of 60% or 600mg/gm and go from there. If you want 50mg per 12oz bottle then you'll need about 14g of RSO for the 15 gallons. Different volumes and dosages will affect the quantity of RSO needed but the math is pretty simple for calculating that.

Getting it to infuse should be interesting. :)