Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RSO help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by yermom, Jul 25, 2019.

1. A dear friend of mine has cancer in her liver, lungs and intestines. i want to make RSO for her. I can either use some Cannatonic Harle-Tsu (high CBD, low THC) or I have access to really high quality chief. Which is better for making the RSO? If it's the chief, how much do i use??? any help would be GREATLY appreciated...

• Like Like x 1
  2. goddammit "kief" not "chief"
    eat shit, autocorrect

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hi yermom, welcome to GC. :)

I use RSO for an unrelated condition, so I can't really speak to the cancer issue. But here's what I know:

Alcohol extraction (RSO) uses a lot of plant material. An ounce of bud produces 3 or 4 grams of oil, tops. I'm unsure what the ratio would be for kief, but it might be easier to just carboxylate the kief and load it into 0 or 00 capsules for oral dosing instead of dealing with messy honey oil.

Both CBD and THC can be effective in providing relief, but many believe it is the whole plant extract, with CBD and THC together that's most effective.

I expect one of the resident herbologists will chime in soon with better information than I can provide. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Can't help, but thanks for stepping up to help your friend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Both THC and CBD have anti-cancer properties, so you want both.
    Kief can vary between 30-90% THC, but 50% is common.
    The simplest thing to do would be to buy some CBD oil, and also make kief caps.
    I get hemp-derived CBD from Medterra.
    RSO is just one form of administration, but any other highly concentrated method will work as well.
    BrassNwood's method is tailor made for using kief, and you should try that instead of RSO.
    RSO is also harder to make.

Keep track of total amount of kief used, and total capsules made to be able to estimate potency.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Decarb = 240 F for 40 minutes (Kief on a cookie sheet in the oven uncovered)

5 grams Kief, Hash, Concentrate, Powdered Buds
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

Fills 30 (0) size capsules @80mg each.
    This is up there with the strongest meds possible and I advise starting with just 1 drop. Wait 2 full hours and if not high take 2 more drops. Wait 2 full hours and dose again if not high. Repeat as needed until stoned. Keep track of how many drops it takes.
    Now you have a baseline starting point of how many drops are required.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I make a new round of this every couple of months and have used this exact recipe for several years now.
    I supply both this and RSO and have found they both are equally effective on most cancers and related issues.

This is my daily medication for my own medical issue and it's very effective day in and day out. Keeps working for extended every day use unlike smoking or vaping.
    [​IMG]
    Triple batches of 15 grams each pile.
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. This 3was
    This was incredibly helpful!! Thank you so much!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. And the more you listen to success stories, the faster you will get an idea of how people have used this for their liver cancer. I will put some up here for you to listen to.

Episode 36: Liver Failure & 48 Hours to Live; Cannabis Saved his Life — Cannabis Health Radio

Episode 102: Cancer In His Family. His Wife Was Given 3 Months to Live; His Father-In-Law 6 Months — Cannabis Health Radio

Episode 27: Steve Taylor Had Stage 4 Liver Cancer and Treated it with Cannabis Oil — Cannabis Health Radio

Episode 191: Cannabis Is Helping Her Breast, Liver And Lung Cancer — Cannabis Health Radio

• Like Like x 1