Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rso For Sarcoma Help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Foxy22, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Hi just wondering if anyone knows someone that has used RSO with sarcoma. I keep reading all these great success stories with lung, breast and brain tumours which is wonderful. I was diagnosed with primary spindle cell sarcoma and had chemo for 6mths then my right lung removed and a graft in my chest. A year later I found a lump in my rib and now have in my hip as well. Having hip replacement on Monday when recovered the rib removed. So scarred slowly losing parts of me.

2. Plenty of people have reported success using RSO for sarcoma. There are also many reports of RSO making chemo more tolerable. I don't know if anyone has reported success using the oil with or after chemo.

3. Thank you I am have 6 -8 weeks between operations and thinking this could be the best chance I have of trying. I will be having more scans before the next op and would be hoping for some change. It does feel like I'm clutching at straws don't want to get my hopes up but need to be positive.

I didn't mean to suggest that you are "clutching at straws." Actually, from the reports online, if you take 60 grams of properly made RSO over 60 days (without any chemo), it sounds like you have a very good chance of beating the cancer. Good luck to you and please report your progress!

5. Thanks I will keep up dating hope to start as soon as I get home from hospital. My rib is getting more painful a least it will help with that as well. I have read that it works better if you are on omega 3.