Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rso for prostate cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by None ya, Apr 30, 2021.

1. I was taking it in gel caps as a suppository and under my toung on a cracker. But I had to start a new job as my company let me go for missing to much work. So I'm wondering if I do it only in my rectum will it show up on a urine test?

2. Doesn't matter how it's used it'll trigger a hot urine test.

BNW

3. Thanks for the info that sucks, I'm probably gonna risk it lol. I got my own test kits. I know when it goes through your liver it changes the into something else I thought that's what they test for. Also I wonder if it would still store in your fat cells or just blood and would be easier to flush out (detox)?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Get a mess card. Some job protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Eaten Cannabis is processed by the Liver and it changes Delta-9-THC (smoked) version into the much stronger and longer lasting 11-Hydroxy-THC.
    However the metabolites from both are the same and are stored in the bodies fat cells.
    There is no detox except time. We are seeing a 4 month lead time for heavy (Daily) users to pee clean.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Cannabis Health Radio. Check this link out. You'll hear from a bunch of folks who have used it for their prostate including Tommy Chong.

• Like Like x 1