Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RSO direction ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Enzo$&@123, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Seems there are two variations of making it. A quick wash or a 3 minute mashing. Also decarbing bud before or after oil is made. Both so far opposite of each other. Which is better ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Why not try both and see what you see.

3. Don’t have a lot to play with

4. I doubt you'll find a noticeable difference either way. I didn't. But if I only had a little to play with, I'd decarb first then do a quick wash followed by a longer soak with fresh alcohol and processing each wash separately. I like a golden oil because it just looks prettier but the green stuff is fine, too. For processing a couple of pounds I'd extract then decarb. Oven decarbing pounds smells up the neighborhood and I'd rather not have a line of neighbors at the door looking for a share.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks