Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RSO/CBD oil - using this solvent

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dev1, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Has anyone made rso cbd oil. I have found this food grade pure alcohol. I know it will take out chlorophyll. I would prefer not to use isopropyl. Ethylalcohol 96% 1 l order online.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. [​IMG]
    I use 151 ever clear from the liquor store in my hash tinctures as I know it won't blind me.. Other states sell it in 190 proof but not here in California.. Costs about $18.00 per 5th
    As long as it's drinking grade you should be safe for use in any cannabis preparation..

BNW

3. Ive looked everywhere for everclear but dont have it in the UK. So found this one

4. I couldn't find it at the local shops either till I asked the clerk.. They kept it a little bit out of reach up with the 151 proof rums and such and you could use one of them if you can stand the taste of rum..
    As long as it's clearly labeled for human consumption your fine..
    100 proof vodka would work just not as well..

5. #5 drifter106, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    Make my oil using 2 ounces of leaf.

Quart of everclear will do 2 batches.

Last batch I made I put in coconut oil proportion was one to one ended up with about nine or 10 grams

After using the coconut oil mixing it one the one that material that you end up with is very difficult and frustrating to work with. Will not use coconut oil again but it is a must to keep your RS oh refrigerated.