Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rso / cbd - how to take it

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dev1, Mar 10, 2016.

1. RSO oil/ Cbd oil - Best way to consume?

Hello

I will be making the oil for my friend who has cancer, and wanted to learn the best way or recommended way to ingest the oil.

Some articles and videos suggest straight neat oil from the syringe, and some say that once it has been decarbed and finished on the coffee heat tray to mix it with coconut butter.

Which one is best used? From reading some sites they say mixing with butter and putting it under the tongue delivers into blood stream quicker and better due to fat content of the butter?

But some sites say to start with half a grain size of rice and put that under the tongue?

If its butter is it a 1:1 ratio.

Or not use the butter?

Thanks for helping

2. You can mix RSO with peanut butter. Just warm up the peanut butter in a double boiler (small pot inside of bigger pot filled with boiling water) and the RSO will mix with that peanut butter so you can eat it without tasting it. I think I have heard of putting the RSO under the tongue. Making candy and edibles may also be good. You can make hard candy that you suck on and it will absorb into the blood vessels inside of your mouth.

3. If i mix the oil with peanut butter or coconut butter (coconut oil) will it still act on the cancer to help get rid of it? Providing it can in my friends case? If this makes sense, as its mixed and not straight.