Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RSO and non cancerous tumors?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Stoned.Possum, Apr 13, 2019.

1. So I have neurofibromatosis type 1, with neurofibroma tumors on my spine and brachial plexus. I know RSO can shrink cancerous tumors but can it shrink mine? And if so how much and often do I take?

2. The usual course of treatment with RSO is as much as you can tolerate for 60 days. Keep upping the dose as you get accustomed to it.
    Only experimentation will tell. I've seen it to some quite incredible things.
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    My own take on RSO and how I make it is here.

BNW

3. You may be able to gleam some information from Viridesco Oil for Life they do a lot of RSO up here in BC.
    They have some kits that may give you some dosage guidelines.

4. @Stoned.Possum
    Medical Marijuana for Neurofibromatosis - Marijuana Doctors
    Some light reading.

Let us know what you can procure for cannabis and we can walk you through any number of ways to prepare it for maximum effects to ingest for successful treatment of your condition.
    Kief or Hash would be best as it's potent and requires very little additional work. Regular bud gets the job done too but will take a couple of additional steps and a larger dose for the same effects.

Edibles get you the most effects per gram and they last the longest as well so that is what we usually recommend.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. I believe cannabis will keep them from going cancerous. At least that's what happen with mine. I can elaborate more if you want.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well my predicament is I’m in an illegal state. I’m willing to get bud and make rso with everclear. I wish I could get kief or hash by itself.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Honestly, I tell people to make it with the shake if that's all they have access to. You will get medical benefits either way. Are you in pain Stoned.Possum?

• Like Like x 1
  8. That’s the main reason why I use marijuana. I have chronic pain from surgeries.

9. RSO has been improved now like FECO. Higher potency which is what patients need in order to stop the progression of cancer. The objective is to cause apoptosis through using THC.

10. And the difference mainly between RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) and FECO (Full Extract Cannabis Oil) is what they use to strip out the compounds. RSO used to be made with Naphtha which is toxic but now people know to use something much cleaner like grain alcohol for their full extract cannabis oil.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Thank you guys! I’ll have to save the stuff you mentioned brassnwood

12. Sorry for replying months later. I have neurofibromatosis type 1. High CBD RSO 1.5:1 CBD to thc) does wonders for my pain and since using medical marijuana in general (not just RSO) I’ve noticed some of my tumors have shrunk or disappeared.