RSmokes Milk Dank and Toys

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rsmokes, Jul 26, 2010.

1. I thought Id put up some pics of some Toys
    First up - Syn Steamroller with pyrex ashcatchers or bubblers or whatever you wanna call it. THIS THING RIPS SOOO SMOOTH
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Second - Heres the ROOR, Love this thing. Too bad I broke the down stem today. IDK WHO thought it was cool to take the pic with a ghost. Need more pics of this. Since the downstem broke im gonna get one to fit the bubblers from the steamroller above. cant wait.
    [​IMG]
    BlackBerry Kush
    [​IMG]

pics were taken with a phone.

whatcha think ?

2. Thats a sick ass steam roller. I want one.

3. Its a toss up between the roor and the syn - but i think the syn wins out. IDK they both get alota use.

4. No comments, damn. I thought the steamroller would get alotta love.

5. Never seen a SYN steamroller, thats awesome man. Is it diffused or anything like the RooR steamroller?

6. Id like to see more of the diffuser inside of the roller.

7. looks like some yummy bud and dank glass. keep on keepin it real playa

8. The bud is always tasty lol.

Theres no diffuser inside it. Just a straight up tube. The diffused one was a tad bit more then I could talk my boy into helping me buy. We went in on it. I bought the pyrex stuff though, they r gonna be on the roor by the end of the week. then im gonna put a milk of the roor with the bubs on it.

with some more black berry

wish i was smokin now :(

9. That steamroller looks dirtyyyy

10. Cause I use that shit and its not brand new.

It gets a goooood cleaning after every long sesh or when i feel like it lol. and how you gonna point that out, did u see the bong tht thing was filthy/

11. Think he just ment he liked it?

12. Looking good bro, that's a sick roller. Good looking dank too!

13. idk it was dirty, i guess its a mystery now lol

used the steamroller today with a goo ball. (bud coverd in hash and keif):smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. nah man i meant dirty as a good thing lol, where i live if something is dirtyy it means its sick