Rqs royal gorilla

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Skippy2112, Jan 13, 2017.

1. What really matters is how the Plant likes it..(we are only second)..But I say excellent...!!
    Just go slow as you begin to figure out your own strategy. It may be a bit confusing..but soon you will figure it out..

Next step
    Super cropping for more yield and more potency too..(on your next crop..Super cropping is HST..High Stress Straining)
    Here are before and after shots on a GDP I grew out last year (I am now in the 6th gen of clones)
    Notice the bud stacking and that knot the plant formed..that increases the nutrient flow to the branch. (that growth happened in FOUR DAYS:eek:)

GDP is my all time favorite for sleep, pain relief and just plain fun to grow!
    8-13-17 supercroped GDP#2.jpg 8-17-17 stacking.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Beautiful!

3. I hardly ever do this..,but I will forecast 4+ ounces of dried bud if all keeps on going as now..
    Watch for Cal-mag problems (mostly under high power LEDs and RO water)
    Keep varying PH between 6.2-6.8 for soil (6.7 optimal watering PH).
    Most of all..LESS IS MORE;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. She’s in a hydro bucket I’ve had a slight cal mag issue that cleared in two days time in veg. I keep ph @ 6.0

• Like Like x 1
  5. Forgot..I have 3 students now and get confused in my old age..
    Check this out!! The width is more than I have ever seen indoors (would dwarf a Bic lighter..LOL):eek::eek2::eek:.
    PE2.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. That’s freaking amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wow! I want one lol

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. One? There are like 12 of those on the Pineapple Express 2..LOL

• Like Like x 1
  9. IMG_2046.JPG IMG_2044.JPG

What a beautiful woman!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Looks like she filled in already . Time for a bit more bending and tucking those offending leaves(let's see how you do without my circles (you'll be fine)..;))..She really is a beaut, and since Hydro..My forecast is now 6.5-7 ounces..maybe more..

If the colas are full, I usually think 1/4 ounce dried bud per cola..usually pretty close too.

• Like Like x 1
  11. IMG_2049.JPG

I tucked a few way down into the canopy now as far as fan leaves go there are some that could be cut but they need to be there for later on in her life

• Like Like x 2
  12. Just keep tucking leaves..too far along for anything more..just to be safe.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I think I might add my third light in the tent

14. How many total TRUE watts now and how many TRUE watts will you add?..
    How many plants?
    Size tent?
    Try for between 35-50+ TRUE watts per sq ft. in flower..Veg is of course way less.

• Like Like x 2
  15. True watts I’m at 260 rn and if I add the other it will put it add another 130 true watts

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have a 2 x 4 x 5 tent

17. Yep..that would be a great amount of light for 8 sq ft..just about 50 watts per sq ft..I hear with QBs they flower great with only 35 watts per..

I choose to mix my lighting up and run about 55watts per myself (3x3x6 primary flower)
    Been a bit too busy, but I still have 2x unused HLG QB132's in 3500k to build up another fixture for my breeding 2x4x6 tent. <soon>

• Like Like x 2
  18. Added in my third light now I have to work out temps

• Like Like x 1
  19. Image1525467277.215727.jpg

Clones are showing new growth nice to know they rooted fine

• Like Like x 2
  20. Temps are staying about 77