RPG games

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by CulturalCoughee, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Can anyone refer me some good RPG PC games? I have played ES: Skyrim and Mass Effect and Fallout 3 and also Dead Island. So i'm really looking for games that are open-world and have character customization.. But unless you can think of games not totally relative to that it's cool, i just need to take a break from what i do have.

2. Dragon age or minecraft or lotro or perhaps gothic

3. thanks i was just taking a look at dragon age 2. wondering what it was like...

4. Don't get the 2nd it blows get origins

5. fable series

6. Grand theft auto
    Destroy all humans
    Saints row
    Elder Scrolls: (insert game)
    Pokemom!

7. Dragon age origins, fallout 3/new vegas, mass effect 1-3

8. Don't do dragon age. All your going to be doing is reading subtitles. That's all anyone does is talk in that game. One game I can think of that is open world that hasn't been mentioned is Just Cause 2. But I would deffinetly check out Red Dead Redemption. Think of GTA but old western days. It's a great game. I've spent countless hours on it.

9. Oh yeah Red Dead Redemption i forgot to mention playing that one! but it was on PS3 and i really liked it. i only made it to mexico then i gave my PS3 to my younger brother.

10. :confused: Dragon Age: Origins was one of the most badass meaningful gaming expire rented in awhile. Diablo 2 is ALWAS fun as fuck, Diablo 3, Mass Effect 2&3. Not really a rpg but uncharted 3 and even 2 have badass storys. I love RPGs and mtn dew voltage..it's a bayd addiction. :laughing:

11. get a snes rom and play earthbound. best rpg to play stoned of all time!