Royal Queen Seeds Promo at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Really want to try both :love-mj2:
    Anyway RQS is a trusted seed bank if u r looking for something that can give u an XXL .
    Thank you George

• Like Like x 1
  2. Purple queen has to be my favorite from these guys. Beautiful colors very potent. It's great to see all these promos!

• Like Like x 2
  3. WowRQS Critical Feminised or RQS Northern Lights Auto is absolutely wonderful to win..!!! Great sourvenirs Thanks again for the chance..!! THE VAULT & Royal Queen Seeds AWESOME..!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  5. I have run RQS Critical and was very happy with the plant and it’s production.
    Excellent smoke.
    Thanks for the chances!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Forgot to enter!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm in it to win it!
    [​IMG]
    *Northern Lights

• Like Like x 1
  8. I haven't had experience with RQS but would love to win these. Thanks for the contest!

• Like Like x 1
  9. No experience with RQS yet, but I have a few of their seeds that I need to try. Thanks for the promo!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have popped their seeds before and love em, RQS for the win anyday, I perfer the photos
    Thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  11. I’d love to run some Northern Lights autos!

Sent from me to you!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Big thanks to all that entered.

The winner choosen at random is @Patricia Clemons

Can you send me a PM with your postal name and address on here please to arrange delivery of your prizes!

Our next promo is live already at Competitions / Giveaways and more to follow soon!

Newsletter Sign Up

Make sure you never miss another Vault promo – sign up for our newsletter at The Vault Newsletter

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I wasn't gonna log in, but saw patricia, a name I've seen a few times, congratulations on the win!

@Patricia Clemons

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Congrats

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1