Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Royal Kush or Orange Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir smoke a bit, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Wasssup Blades?

I'm gonna pick up a quarter this weekend, and I have a choice between Royal Kush or Orange Bud. :D

I'm not familiar with these strains, so my question to you guys is which strain would you prefer?

:smoke:

2. Check out both, and whichever one smokes better, go with that.

3. I was planning on doing that, but we're meeting in the middle. He lives out of the city, so he has to drive in to get it to me. And he doesn't want to carry more than a quarter of anything.

I just wanted to hear what other people preferred or suggested :smoke:

4. Get half and half then you know for next time.

5. [quote name='"Forked Up"']Get half and half then you know for next time.[/quote]

This. Get an 8th of each.

6. Ask whichever he prefers

7. get half and half. Never had royal kush, but I had some boooooomb orange bud from a coffeeshop in Enschede, NL. The high wasn't anything special, but it was def the best tasting smoke I've ever had.

8. Yeah thats what I'm planning on doing now. I was also wanting some other people's input, so thanks for sharing haha. I figured where else to ask about people's opinions of strains than this site!