Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Royal Kush bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Xenopsy, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Some good sativa named, Royal Kush. $10/g. This all used to be a 1.3 gram bud but I broke it up.. Splurge. Super dank.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the bee's knee's out of 9...

2. wouldnt call it super dank... and i doubt its "royal kush" ,not bad for the price i guess, enjoy

3. this thread is flat out incorrect. since when is any kush a nice sativa (cept some OG phenos) and call that super dank? looks like some nice green brick.

4. lol well royal kush is afghani kush x skunk #1 so it would be like a 65/35 indica/sativa but still...would lean towards indica hahahahah

5. Yeah... if it was real royal kush it would be haha. This stuff is just is not dank nor super dank at all haha.

6. haha yea thats true, doesnt mean it isnt what its said to be, i get so used to mmj that i just assume everything is what its said to be...cause everything i buy is lol

7. this thread smells like mids

8. looks like its from texas.

9. lol by far the most nonsense in this thread right here, i mean it obviously is, but, you can find supreme ass bud in texas... just gotta look

10. never said you couldn't. just saying you hear more about crap weed when people speak of texas then you do of some bomb. just a comparison to california for you..

11. lol i dont follow the idea that cali has the bombest weed, everywhere does

12. royal crap more like it

:smoking:

just kidding op, enjoy your mids

13. #13 realblunted, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
    once again i never said that. sure we have better weed then most places, but im not saying the best. But i would go as far as saying cali has many selections.

14. No you have more good weed than most places, not better than most lol thats the part i dont follow, its no lie that cali, by far, has the most dank in quantity, but any one with 2 cents for a brain can grow the highest grade weed hehehehe.

15. true.. except when you factor in climate, patience, knowledge, and don't forget trial & error.

16. indoooooors hahahahhaha CO grows mega mega dank all year round....

17. that is the biggest misconception. CA just has an abundance. These days genetics are available to anyone with a greenthumb and some patience.

18. #18 realblunted, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
    colorado has some very nice buds, i love it out there, got grandparents in eagle.

19. What the fuck? That's like mids , 2nd to last set of pics I put on here was Royal Kush, looked all Royal, fucking beautiful stuff. Enjoy

20. Until you come up to BC , then your views change instantly, literally can go up to strangers and get a joint within minutes...