Royal dwarf autoflower cfl first grow please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Aut0GRow3RUK, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Mate that is awesome! Do you have some pics of the dry mainbuds?
    And what will you grow next?

2. Thanks mate I'm pleased for my first grow for a budget setup.I will be using hps next time for better light penetrative denser nugs better smell and yield and will have a better set up and most likely grow a cookie strain or a haze not sure yet.
    Here's some dry buds I've got in a jar to cure for a while.

Attached Files:

3. Nice and frosty. I think I will start some Super Lemon Haze or Shiva Skunk or Skunk #1 when I have my Setup.

4. Good to here mate you should deffo give try and be sure to post on here if you do and make journal I wouldn't have got as far as I did without help of everyone.

5. Been following this thread from the start been excellent watching it from start to finish...where did you get your seeds from Aut0GRow3RUK, im going to do my first grow hopefully in the next few weeks...cheers

6. Royal Queen Seeds

7. I'm glad things turned out well... Told u not to worry. Cannabis is a weed. So it'll grow like weeds. Just keep its environment ok and it'll do the rest on its own.

8. Yeah royal queen seed they are from took 2 weeks to arrive though as they come from Spain. And thanks TiPWiLL for the help.

9. I thought royal queen seeds was based in Canada... That's what the website said at one point. That was my very 1st seed bank order :)
    Either was I'm glad I was able to help a lil