Royal dwarf autoflower cfl first grow please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Aut0GRow3RUK, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Good to here mate :)

2. Here's some more shots of the girls I had to take tent down because the girl at the back is getting to big she's only going into pre flower and is still growing each day shes about 2 and half foot high was touching my light and shes way bushier than other 2 I've also put the 125w light back up for extra light down below so they now get 425w and im waiting on some mylar coming to line the walls.

Attached Files:

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442318132.388721.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442318149.305441.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442318165.207235.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442318190.209389.jpg

My lady. I will let her sit another week w/o her leaves and see what happens. Maybe the lower branches will do something. Maybe not... Idk, this is my 1st auto.

4. If I can get mine to look anything like that at the end of flower I would be over the moon, you done a great job I think it looks excellent mate. Are you planning on doing more autos ?

5. More light always swells the buds.

6. I have a sweet coffee low ryder one week in flower right now and also one AxT for the vaults comparison grow. I think I may pop another AxT once the one I have starts to flower... Maybe in about a month. Depends... I have not smoked an auto so once I do I'll decide if I'll continue to run them. I may throw one every once in a while in my veg tent but I'll be running 2 small tents and getting rid of my 5x5. I'll be running two 3x3 tents. I'll put maybe 2 in the flower at a time to scrog them. I seem to get a way bigger yield that way. So I'll maximize that since I won't use anything synthetic to get bigger buds.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442758876.756652.jpg

TO

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442758910.225397.jpg

So Im guessing I'll end up with about a half ounce once it's dry and ready for jars... I'm probably not gonna run any more autos for a while. I have 2 more going now.

8. Diligent curing my friend. Nice harvest.... Pass that shit!

9. looks nice mate I'm sure you will get more than a half Oz I would have thought anyways your girl looked good :) and yeah I'm not planning on anymore autos either I'm going to try some photos and topping them that seems to give good results. I just picked up some big bud and some overdirve aswell I'm gunna see if this can boost my yield a little.

10. It may. Also keep in mind im using 600w of LED in a 5x5 tent so that may have hurt mine as well. But my next run will be 600 watts in a 3x3 tent. When I get some more EXTRA $$ I'll be getting a ceramic metal halide to compare in a 3x3 as well. I'll be doing away with my 5x5. I would need too many watts to fill it how I wanted to. And I just don't want to take up that much space and then deal with heat. I think a fan would be fine in the 3x3 with 600 wats since its LED.

11. Yeah the 3x3 would be good for the 600w you've got good results in the 5x5 so I would expect your plants should benefit more in the smaller area and gain more light.
    Here's my smallest girl who's the furthest ahead out of the 3.

Attached Files:

12. Looking great Autogrower and tipwill!

13. Some more shots of my girls not sure exactly how far into flower each of them are as there all at different stages,I've started feeding big bud also got some overdrive aswell my smallest girl which looks like shel be done soon I'm gunna start to give her overdive in maybe a week or so she's the girl in the first 3 pictures.
    My second girl who is still budding up is the second 3 pictures.
    And my biggest girl whos over 3ft is the last photo she's just started to produce buds now and they're looking real nice.

Attached Files:

14. Update?
    Your plants look waaaaay better than mine did. Mine smokes good so im sure urs will be waaaaay better too.

15. #115 Aut0GRow3RUK, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2015
    Thanks Tipwill, and I thought yours looked better than mine I'm pleased with my results,my littlest girl is getting a couple more days of feed then gunna flush her for 2 weeks once the tichromes turn a little more amber. And then it's just a waiting game still for the other 2 to catch up.
    Here's a close up of my little one.

Attached Files:

16. Some more photos.

Attached Files:

17. Hello all so today I checked my smallest girl and she getting a few amber trichs here and there so instead of feeding today I flushed her I plan to flush her for another 4-5 days as I've read that's all your ment to in coco. I still have a few white hairs here and there though ? Most of them have been amber for a while now so not sure why they haven't changed colour aswell. Also would it be okay to give her a good trim now so all the light hits every bud I no your not ment to trim auto as could affect the yield but I'm at the end ?

Here's some photos of her.

Attached Files:

18. I didn't defoliate at all wit that or any other ago. Not sure if it's ok to do so though.

19. I gave her a little trim took the big fan leaves of so the bottom is getting more light she's coming down in the next 2 days so dunno if it's going to do anything I just wanted to see if it would.

20. Buddy that looks so awesome, I will grow that strain to next Summer Outdoors somewhere in the Garden