Royal dwarf autoflower cfl first grow please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Aut0GRow3RUK, Aug 4, 2015.

1. I'm using cfl mate and okay maybe I should look into getting some cal mag how much of that would I need to use ?? And would you say I desperately need it

2. Ah yeah I must of been baked. Well I put 5ml in 10l of water then as they get older I'll up it till 10ml. I would flush your girls with just ph 5.8 and cal mag and see how you get on. I would give it another week if no joy I would start again.

3. I gave them another feed yesterday of 1ml nutes to 1l water and already over night 2 of them had a Lil growth spurt producing more new leaves and going darker in colour i will feed every 2 -3 days for another week to see if they double in size

4. Okay so I just bought some sensi calmag extra does anyone no how much I should give them would it be 0.5ml or just 1ml and do they only need it once ?

5. Hello grasscity just a Lil update on how they're doing I've managed to pull them round and they're now growing like they should with new growth everyday hopefully I get an okay yield not expecting anything much as I lost critical growth time when they were young but I now no what to do for my next grow !

Attached Files:

6. I'm also using cfl to grow autos for my first time too!!
    This is one of my baby's at 20 days
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440524914.392996.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440524934.466930.jpg
    Use LST when they are ready mate mine seemed to love it
    All the best

7. Glad to see they came around!! I had a couple scares when starting from seed as well but the babes are beautiful and tall now! Almost done with preflower and stretch so I cant wait to see the buds filling out more!

8. Wow blue cheese lover those are lovely for 20 days I messed up at the start I'm in coco and they had no feed for like 3 weeks so they didn't grow and that was critical growth time, i'm now 5 weeks in and there back on track mine are still only fe inches tall there dwarf plants so they grow to 40cm fully grown I just don't want to pull them out now I may aswell see what I can get of them and my next grow should be much better.... Thanks flood mayhem good to hear yours are doing fine and almost at there final stage won't be long before your smoking.

9. Thanks and I cant wait! Definitely don't pull them! They look like they will recover, as long as you don't see mutations or stunted leaves and branches trying to grow slowly, they should recover just fine! You'd be surprised how worried I was in seedling phase as well lol! Keep up the good work!

10. I bet you can't haha. And yeah there not stunted anymore there growing each day now even the plant I though was dead turned back green and is now growing in height aswell,yeah seedling stage is deffo the hardest part I can't wait to see the actual bud develop

11. hi all again thought id give yous a little update my plants are doing great now everything is on track, growth has excelrated and they're about 30cm high and still gainin a inch growth a day the seed bank says they grow to 40cm high there covered I'n little white hairs I'm going to start introducing some bloom to there next feed at a light dose.

Attached Files:

12. V nice mate coming along v well you deffo saved em
    These are mine at 27 days this morning
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441029735.364380.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441029761.532064.jpg
    The smaller 2 are 18 days today, try doing some LST man I think it's boosted my growth and side growth 1,0000% :)

13. Thanks mate I wouldn't have even got this far if it wasn't for everyone on here to help, I think my pictures look squished on here when I upload them, yours are huge mate ! they look great good to see they are healthy.
    And I'm not to sure about lst it's my first grow and I don't want to put more stress on them than what they've had also I heard it's bad to lst a auto as could affect final yield? I do like the fact of having several more top head buds though. Also i just noticed this afternoon that one of my leaves on my plant has turned around so like the back of the leaf is facing the light is that bad I turned it back around to normal but I feel like it's going to swivel round agian??? I have no nute burn or sign of a defiency they are lovely in colour and growing away very happy

14. Okay so I just checked my plants there and the leaves went back upside down and more have started to do it this is first time they done this any help anyone ??? I've turned them back around to normal again

Attached Files:

15. It's my first grow too mate LST doesn't affect final yield unless you snap stems ect, just pull the top node down and tie to the pot and keep on doing so might be abit to late Thoe but I'm no pro, that's perfectly normal mate it's just bending trying to get more light all natural

16. Yeah yours seem to be loving it, I'm going to leave mine as be for now I'm going to try LST in the future just not yet. And ah that's good to here should I just leave them be or keep correcting them to there up right position

17. I just leave mine be, there bending that way because they want to so let them mate :)

18. Glad to see they are doing much better! It's amazing how much plants can grow using CFLs! I have been using a galaxyhydro 300w led panel the past 36 days and the plants love it! So much in fact I ordered a 130w UFO model same brand as well, I got it today and the thing is almost as big as the 300w!! Just got it out up, I'll have some pics in a minute or two. And yeah i agree with bluecheeselover about the plant doing what they want, let them, sometimes leaves will do some weird things lol.

19. 1xUFO 130w and 1x300w galaxyhydro panels. Buds are coming in and plants are strong. Although they are coming out of a deficiency right now, but getting better. Still growing strong deficient or not lol.

Attached Files:

20. brother just learn from your 1st grow and do better next time.. im on my first grow now and its just about over. I messed up and planted in a 1.3 gallon container then during flowering i transplanted into 3.5 gallon.. I was sure it would die off or have horrific side effects.. it didnt though. plant is auto bubblelicious and will be done in about 10-14 days from now.

shes 2 feet tall exactly and im impressed for my 1st ever grow and lack of skills.

here she is as of 5 days ago.

View attachment 1860221
    View attachment 1856609
    View attachment 1860220