Royal Cheese Auto Amnesia Haze Auto by RQS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Prophis, Dec 23, 2013.

1. 1 400w hps
    1 180w spectra LED

Got these seeds from Royal Queen, as their Autos have BLOWN me away in the past. big fan, i think they're ahead of the auto game.

Here's some  pics around 3 1/2 - 4 weeks old

single one is amnesia haze
    the 2 together are royal cheese

Both are autos, really looking forward to these.

Attached Files:

2. [quote name="Prophis" post="19217476" timestamp="1387830942"]1 400w hps1 180w spectra LEDGot these seeds from Royal Queen, as their Autos have BLOWN me away in the past. big fan, i think they're ahead of the auto game.Here's some pics around 3 1/2 - 4 weeks oldsingle one is amnesia hazethe 2 together are royal cheeseBoth are autos, really looking forward to these.[/quote]Hey how is it going so far?

3. Ok things have gone a little sideways with the royal queen seeds. Out of 6 , 2 of them are doing OKAY, but really not up to my standards.

Heres is a photo of 2 plants that are the same age.
    The large and Flourishing ones are a strain WE Created, and are working on for the past year. The small dead looking one is "royal cheese auto" . Both plants have had the exact sam conditions, and the roya cheese are doing horrible. One of them died by itself, and the other is extrememly small. The amnesia hze are also pathetic in size compared to my secrete weapon auto.  we plan on putting out our first two strains this year, but still have a little more work to do. I wll continue this Journal, but it will be of Our strain since we're pulling out with the roay queen ones.

4. Small plant is The Cheese. Large ones are my strain, NOT royal queens IMG_20140105_142040.jpg

5. sad to hear this, i had high hope for the amnesia haze as i have 3 auto seeds planning on starting after my current grow, would have loved to see how theyr doing, good luk anyways

6. 222.jpg 3.png 111.jpg

Here's more fuzzy shots of our girls. They are doing amazing for the age as you can see, little more than a month ish. They were baby sprouts on december 3rd. Seem to be faster and bigger than most autos, These are the traits we are going with in the breeding process.  The goal for the spring / summer is to have only the best of girls like these two , uniform through the whole tent/screen. after one more cross to make, we should be about there.

I was bummed about royal queen as well. Grew one of their strains that was AMAZING -best auto i've had, then two others of theirs have had horrible luck with , low germ rate/ highly sensetive. I wished they were as good as the first couple royal queens i grew, thought i was sold.. but everything since has been a letdown.

7. #7 Prophis, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    These are the precious girls, proving our seeds are supirior to most every auto. It's a lot of work, but i looks like these seeds will be ready for summer in female only!!

IMG_20140119_112402.jpg   IMG_20140119_112411.jpg IMG_20140119_112745.jpg
      IMG_20140119_112759.jpg IMG_20140119_112811.jpg

Things to know: they are about 11th generation, very fast , very large, extremely potent, and most often purple. These two are just starting to take off in flowering, i'm really looking forward to it. The starting goal was to get at least an ounce off each plant, in 3 months start to finish, but it looks like it might be far more than 28 grams!

i'm thinking about starting a new thread for these since the original roayl queen seeds are prety much scrap.

Attached Files:

8. #8 Prophis, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
  9. as spring is in the air, i have ordered some or Royal Queen Seeds delicious stuff as well.... preparing right now as we speak. Found a great discount on Zamnesia http://www.zamnesia.com/37-royal-queen-seeds 25% off on RQS :p that will do! Last year i grew Cheese auto on my balconia and still smoking it as we speak! Best thick strain ever!