Rowing log

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by stealthgrower, Oct 14, 2011.

1. i've finally started rowing again after 4 years, i haven't gotten in a boat yet, but i'm on the erg.
    i've only done two 2k's so far. first was 1:55 splits, and the second i dropped it down to 1:53.9
    i'm still very out of shape, but plan on quickly getting those below 1:50. i've been getting nasty cramps in my hands and feet after rowing, which i don't remember getting when i used to row.
    i am just getting back into it, and haven't been doing it every day. i'm hoping posting on here will help keep me motivated to do it more often.

2. I should start rowing, my ass is one of my weakest areas.

3. I row. Everyday. I love it. And those times aren't half bad for someone just starting again.
    Cheers
    :smoke:

4. i rowed again yesterday. this time i had a friend (who had never rowed before in his life) on the erg next to me. which helps to motivate me a lot. i had 1:51.1 splits, and i could have gone faster :)
    these are all 2k's that i'm doing now btw. i will eventually work my way up to 6k's but i'm not there yet.
    i got the worst cramps in my feet ever last time. i was in the middle of the gym on the floor practically yelling lol. my entire legs cramped, and my feet were in so much pain. i think i need to stay better hydrated.