Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Routine?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Purpl3_Haz3, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Hey all, I think this is the right section for this, but if not, feel free to move me...

So does anyone else on here have a routine for smoking? If so post it...

For me, if I'm toking with my buds, at someone elses house, car, etc...we just blaze, no real routine.....but at home alone is a different story....I live with my parents still, and can't afford to be caught...they help with car insurance, and are very against weed, no seeing the light, parents...they get very emotional about drugs...so I have to be discreet smoking in my room...(basement)...and have a routine to 'follow'...its evolved over the past week...basically get pipe and bud from stash....make a 'foof' sp.? the toilet paper roll with dryer sheets deal...and just make sure I don't let any smoke escape un foofed....and i use febreeze odor eliminating stuff.....

if you read through that:eek:, congrats:hello:, im pretty good right now.....northern lights FTW:smoke:...

2. i still live w my parents and they are very strict about weed so i have a routine whenever i smoke...always take off my jacket or shirt...smoke...put in eyedrops...stray w axe or febreeze...have a piece of watermelon twist trident gum(tastes amazing when high and gets my breath to not smell like weed)

3. yep i got my routine as well that i do every time. at home yep, good yep same hahaahah and ya i read it all. :smoke::smoke:

4. i had to read that like three times, then it made sense, I think....:confused:

5. The word your looking for is "sploof"

I live with my parents too, so my routine is usually: wake up, get my bowl and pack it, walk out my back door and smoke, (optional repack here), brush my teeth and take a shower then put on some clean clothes. There's nothing like a nice long shower after a wake and bake :)

If I want to smoke mid-day while my parents are around I'll take a walk or just go to work (we blaze up in the back of the store, haha), and then spray a little bit of axe on my clothes.

6. haha when i said good yep i was agreeing/referring back to when you said " (im pretty good right now). " haha yep :smoke: :smoke:

7. I'm so glad my mom knows I smoke and doesn't mind.

8. I definatly have a routine for home smoking.

I usually:

-Wash My Hands, put on music
    -Get out a tube, any glass accessories I'm using, bud, grinder, lighter
    -Place above on desk, grab bottle of water out of the fridge
    -pour water into already clean tube(cleaned thoroughly before being put away) and rinse out to get rid of left over salt, iso, or whatever
    -Pour out water, refill from bottled water to correct level
    -Smoke
    -Smoke
    -
    -Profit
    -Clean, put tube away

-repeat in 30 minutes