Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Routine highs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedMask, Oct 11, 2012.

1. So GC do you use the same method to smoke, smoke in the same spot, and after smoking do the same things (ex: eat food, listen to music)?
    Do you like the routine or hate it?

I always try and change it up as much as possible.

2. Love my routine. Nothing is more motivating to get my work done than a fully packed bong bowl waiting for me. I always smoke at night while I'm cooking food so that the high kicks in as I'm about to eat :hello:

3. After reading this I've decided to change my routine. Thanks for the inspiration.

4. Last summer, I used to send out a group text to about 8 guys every night, basically asking when and where. We'd meet up at one of 4 spots, down a few bowls, grab some munchies, then crash at someones house. It was definitely a routine, but I loved every night. Weird enough, those are a few of the only guys I'll actually remember from hiiighh school

5. Of course not lol sometimes its a bowl or chillum,sometimes its a bong,sometimes a joint,even a blunt sometimes.It can be in my car,in my house,in the park,on the roof,in a pussy,on my bed,in a house,with a mouse,in a box,with a fox,even with Dr.Seuss himself sometimes.No Im just kidding lmao on my work days I have the same routine in the morning and evening.Morning is mmmm yum super sexy time (sex,blowjob,anal,or handjob USUALLY of my choice) with my fiancee to start the day and it works wonders, smoke a bowl or 2,pour a cup of coffee with a shot or 2 of baileys irish cream instead of creamer,then sit down on the couch and watch TV with my fiancee and son until go time.Then evening time is I smoke between 2-3 grams or until I'm completely faded and have to fight the urge to fall asleep,take a shower,shave,all that,get on the internet for awhile check all my accounts and shit,put some music on my iphone and update it,see what fucked up shit the government has been up too,then its bedtime with the girl to watch some gay ass tv shows that she likes even though the weed helps a lot and sometimes we break out in random sex so that helps too.But when I get off work and on my days off its just anything anywhere.Smoke weed anywhere I want go anywhere we want.Usually on the weekends I do a few things we cant mention here too while we go to a concert or a fair or a festival or something.Pretty much if its my day off or when Im off work we have to be doing something because we dont really like sitting at home all that much when there is other more exciting shit that we could be doing.so Im high everywhere no matter if its at a family reunion or at mayhem fest or the mall or whatever its all good Im high everywhere except work.Actually I think my morning time and evening time smoke sessions are the only time that my life isnt going at a chaotic speed lol.but ay I guess thats what the medicines for rights? haha slows me down.

6. Hahahahah aha

7. I think Ive heard the flapjack butter thing before what is that from? lol sometimes the body load does make me feel like that though :smoke:

8. hahaha. It's from Pineapple Express bro:smoke:
    Funny movie!

9. I fuckin love that movie lmao this is the dopest dope I ever smoked man