Round 3

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Organic_Disciple, Feb 11, 2016.

1. There already 2 foot tall. And it's still pretty early. I'm not too worried about them atm. If they snap back cool. I'll give them to a friend most likely. My other plants are monsters right now.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yea if they are putting out single and double blade leaves like its doing it is trying to revege. I've been over on IC mag lurking on all the nor-cal outdoor grows. Theres a lot of big time growers with good advice. Schrews is always entertaining.

• Like Like x 2
  3. well i havent seen you there yet!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Haha i'll check your journal.

• Like Like x 2
  5. So here is 2016s starts. Just to give you an idea. My biggest plant was barely as tall as the 5 gal bucket on June 22nd of last year. Last year I averaged about 3 a plant. With biggest being just over 4. So if everything goes as smoothly as I intend. Im well on my way to smashing last year with Thors hammer lol. But it all relies on me. You only get out what you put in. Cheers and hope everyone has an awesome 2016 season

So far I'm running 2 Zombie Farms Pwerple, 2 Krunks Plushypinez, Rugburn OG, XXX OG x Alien Kush , waiting to show sex on some Hill Billy gear. Got 2 fem of Sour Trax so far but waiting on Spaceballs to show before I decide. Should be any day now.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  6. Looking good . I suggest doing some early training. If you spread the plant out you will get a larger plant as its able to absorb more sun. As it grows it will fill in. The more you train the branches the branches almost parallel to the ground. Keep up the good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Throw those sour trax in the ground man.. straight fire!!

accidents don't happen on purpose...

8. Girls are gettin it this year! So stoked. 415 and 56! Where yall at? Set up an IG! 415 you've been by the other kickit spot at all?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. #149 415north, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
    edited. I tried ten times to upload pics but it is not happening. Maybe i'll try tommorrow.

10. Tried to drag and drop pics and it looks like that will work. Anyway, chem 4 starts from seeds found on my DHN chem 4,s last season.

Attached Files:

11. lookin killler bro. they sex yet? you need to come find me at the other spot buddy!

12. I checked them today but still cant tell for sure if they are female yet. Looks like another couple days And I should be able to tell. I,ll check your journal out over there too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Looking good bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks bro. How's your random beans doing. Post those pics. I've been very active on IG along with many others. We all posts damn near daily there. Check it out. Same name as here

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just checked your IG page thanks for the suggestion. Kinda miss some of the old nor-cal thread gang. I started my seeds to late to sex them in the spring so I,ve been ripping out big male plants right and left and replacing them with teens. I have on e big chemdawg from seed that will be my biggest plant ever. Seeds are the way to go if you can sex them early on. they grow twice as fast. My main goal is to find a half blue dream half chem 4 female out of all my starts. Sounds like an awesome combo to me. I think I have one in the ground. I'll know for sure in a few days. I,ll post pics. Otherwise your plants are looking great.

17. Like the other dude said I would get some netting around those plants. You never know when a summer thunderstorm hits. I just wrapped my biggest plant yesterday. Just used some stakes and trellis.