round 2 ding ding

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Barry McCociner, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Hey what's good Barry? Checking in again. Those ladies are looking pretty good and healthy man, sweet! I'm also curious on how those Jamaican bagseeds turn out.

So you're going with Carbo Load huh? Never used the stuff or Sweet but I've used sucanat and other dried cane juice mixes with pretty good results. We'll see how your little experiment turns out. Anyways let those thumbs keep on getting greener :D

2. what up Cali, got the jamaicans soakin waitin to get them germed out. im gettin my kitchen gutted out this week, so i had to get some things situated. i think i got the mites out the picture on my ak mother clones and the are startin to recover from small nute burn, i got them from a guerilla grower, u know how that is. anyway im lookin forward to see if the carbo load will show a big diff or not, if it does ill start it on my single monster girl, heres the clones transplanted and in their own area finally. waitin to get to the hydro store to get my new bulbs for the t5

Attached Files:

3. Man ur shit looks good from a distance man, wont let me open the pics. For some reason that shit doesnt always work for me.

But they're looking beautiful man :D

4. good looks gonejah, these are my first mothers, so im hopin all turns out well. they still need to green up on the leaves, they r spotty from those damn mites, but like i said i think were over that problem

5. i must be over neemin my clones, it seems like the oil is seepin through the leaves. this happened to anyone? im gonna have to give em a break from it i believe the mites r gone so hopefully i wont need it anymore anyway

6. hope you got em licked man. looking good anyway :hello:

7. pics??

I burnt my sadhu a little by overspraying

8. alright, i suck at takin pics but, the first is what im talkin bout with the seepin through and the second u can see how much greener the aks look as compared to a few posts up

Attached Files:

9. Definitely getting greener and looks like you have that spider mite problem handled. That's a trip, those leaves taht are "seeping through". I've never ran across that before but I've had some weird reactions from neem oil before. And by the way, AK47 is one of my favorite varieties. Very nice.

10. hey there u r Cali, hows the globe comin? its pretty weird that the neem is seepin it may be cuz i spray them everyday and the leaves havent completly healed so its goin through the weak spots in the leaves. who knows, i like ak also when grown right its hard to get off the couch after a good session. they should start takin off soon, ill post up some pics tomorrow of my flowerin girls that carbo load really works,imo ive only gave it once but i swear i could tell a difference

11. pics dont open for me like that i dont know y man lol

12. is there something i could do to make it work for ya im not that computer literate n shit plus these molson canadians got me twisted

13. molson xxx is the shit

Im sippin on some alaskan amber

I dont know, I dont wanna put u out, i just use the insert image and paste my photobucket links. Its all good man - I dont know y that doesnt work for me homie

14. yea i dont have an acount ill chech into it tomorrow xxx fucs me up canadian is more my style. u aint puttin noone out itd be nice for u to beable to check shit out

15. how bout this[​IMG][​IMG]now i cant open these pics wtf!

16. Nice1 Mc!! Will be sittin back, smokin my crop & keepin an eye on ya bud!! :smoke:

17. hey whats good ireland, thanks for stoppin in.
    so i got some pics of my flowerin girls the first one is the girl ive been givin the carbo load the second one is her sister who really doesnt look like it, butshes not geetin the carbo, hey maybe there step sisters,lol. the rest are just random shots except the last one is one of my clones the sixth photo is prolly one of my favs its m of the tallest one and there are a few more tops not in pic! such tight nodes

Attached Files:

18. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]here we go just for u gone[​IMG]idk bro im doin what u said but????/

19. lol thanks homie - itll work, just click insert image on ur post and paste the direct link text from pbucket.

20. can u see them i cant[​IMG]