round 2 ding ding

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Barry McCociner, Mar 6, 2008.

1. good looks gonejah thanks for stoppin by. im gonna figure out the video on my digital cam, hopefully cuz ya'll are shittin on everyone else, no offense to anyone who doesn't have one but i like it i like it a lot word im here. oh and my wife is the shit thats why i locked her up. i love this part of the grows i got some carbo load should i start using it when i start my bloom nutes?

2. 4 gals is great, should be plenty to finish up..

as far as the carbo load, i think that's for the last weeks of flowering to help put the weight on. I heard it works well.

3. yeah the guy at the hydro store said he loved it and plus it was a freebie so thats even better. by the way AW its only 3 girls, but still it should be a lovely harvest.

4. damn barry i have no idea how i missed your thread! good shit man ill have a look around and pull u my chair, subscribed

5. good lookin doob my shit is on the right track. i just hope i can get on most of ya'lls levels. i mean u got clone rooms, veg rooms, mothers,reveg ect. ect. ect . i kinda jealous, but in due time. i'll ketchup soon enough!

6. dude a few months ago all i had to grow in was that 2x2x2 cab lol, and my rooms are just closets, my clone area is just a shelf with a cfl in instead of a regular bulb, where all my clothes are, your well on your way man, you dont need a killer setup or anything to grow bad ass weed

7. yea ur right i got some ak clones right now bout to go in a closet to become mothers and im tradin some of my 4 way for some bluberry, i got big plans im gonna sprout some of my jamaican seeds and im contiplating gettin some SD seeds and possibly some kinda kush just not sure what kind yet gotta do some research. im pretty happy with my setup im just usin the cab for veg and flower now but converstin with most of ya'll im gonna make a few changes

8. just postin up, havent been here in a few days. shit is lookin REEEL nice. what you need to do is sex some plants, keep a male and a female and cross polinate ;) just do it away from all your other females, and have TONS of seeds for planting/sending to your buddy doin dia haha.

i just WASTED 20 seeds 10 blueberry 10 misty because i had them in soil and pots on my front porch and apparently slugs LOVE maryjane, i came back having 20 down to 5, with huge fat slugs laying across them, they were only 4 inches tall, but wtf there goes 70 bucks down there drain. i was so pissed i refused to ever buy nice seeds again.

damn that made me mad, anyway atleast someones grow is going awesome haha

do dia

9. good to see ya dia, ive been busy the last couple of days too. there doin good when the lights come on ill post some new pictures. that really sucs about the fing slugs, but u live and u learn right. hey look im using puncuation!hahaha where u at joxter? well, hopefully dia of those 5 left u get 4 girls, 5 would be best , ubt im optimistic. holla

10. so the lights finally came on hers some pics. we got some baby bud shots a group shot and the last few are in the cab

11. dang forgot

Attached Files:

12. very very nice barry

13. your plants are looking lovely, I'm the one thats a bit jealous, lol.

+rep :cool:

14. thanks doob. its only my second grow but i can feel my thumbs gettin greener and greener! i finally got the time to cut all the under growth again so the crown get all the nutes, so thats cool. im hopin for bout 12 ozs this harvest. just got some of my jamaicans soakin to see if they'll germ.

15. hey thanks for stoppin in blobbio. ur jealous of what ur stuff looks good as well so

16. hahahaah, yeah i noticed that the other day. it makes it easier to read, ya know?

man those plants are beautiful. :hello:

17. thanks joxter. it does, i was just bein lazy, ya know. they are comin along nicely

18. so the carbo load is a replacement for molasses or can u still use that as well, im usin floralicious bloom with my reg feedings and it says it adds flavor to the buds.

19. pretty sure u can use both man... the carbo load is full of amino acids and whatnot (i'm really newbie at all that stuff)

20. so instead of guessin i went to the website. there wasnt to much info on the container, but on the site they say u can use it the whole grow. im gonna try it the next time i water, they say it is specifcally designed to boost the yeild durin flowerin when the plant uses up their carbohydrate reserve. its made frome glucose and dextrose and some other coses. so what im gonna do is add to one of the plants that came from the bag seed and not the other one and see if i can tell a dif short term and long term