round 2 ding ding

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Barry McCociner, Mar 6, 2008.

1. so the kids are about a month or so. the 1 wit the nute burn seems to be comin around and the little ones r startin to thrive as weel so everything is lookin good im going to transplant to bigger pots so i can start to think about lsting and start the veg nutes :hello:the ones in the black pots r the ww i think i may have messed up again lol and the colored pots r the bagseed so here they are. by the way i have a 400 watt hps that i would ususallly use for flowering but i have a 1000 watter on the way my cousin is sendin it he had 2 and deciced it would be more beneficial if i had it so that should be exciting

Attached Files:

2. lookin good man.. new growth looks fine. I wouldn't worry about that burn if it's been dealt with already.
    good luck the rest of the way.

3. het thanks august its good to see all the pros checkin in i appreciate all the kind words and suggestions the nute burn has been dealt with i believe smkn told to flush i did the fox farms is just strong good soil

4. yeah the FFOF soil os pretty strong.. i use it from seed to bud personally with no problems. I do usually add about 40% perlite when starting from seed which seems to mellow it out a little. Once i transplant it's straight 100% ocean forest with no issues at all.

5. thats what everyones been sayin about the perlite i will add it next time but its all ocean forest and some nutes from here on out quite some time to go before 12/12 so their will be alot more updates and hopefully i can top them a few times succesfully and lst

6. whats up the kids are 31 days old i transplanted last nite and they have all been topped and r recorving nicely my 1000watt hps finally arrived yesterday its a little old but it was a gift so i cant complain it works and has a brand new bulb heres the children

Attached Files:

7. lookin' mighty fine barry!

8. hey thanks joxter their well on the way

9. what up what up here we go from here on in things start gettin a little more exciting i feed the children nutes for the firet time [me and them] earlier this week they responded very. well im going to jamacia next week so i have one of my real good friends takin care of them im gonna feed them before i leave so he doesnt have to worry hes even more green then me. once a week feedings sre ok? no specific directions came wit the bottles so unless someone suggests otherwise thats the schedule so here they are

10. sorry having upload problems will try later

11. here it is

Attached Files:

12. what up fellow GCers its been a while since ive been around but i got married went to jamaica and since have turned the children over to 12/12 its been five days. to catch everyone back up i have 2 4 way the 2 big ones and 2 "bagseed" i got from a buddy the lil ones. a pic of the whole family and the lil ones the diff between last grow and this grow is amazin the switch from mh to hps should help. i went with the 24 hour dark period before turnin the hps on and the nutes have definitly helped. i havent feed with the flower nutes yet wanted to wait till sex showed is this the right thing to do? well im babblin on so heres some pics whats yalls feelings remember this is only my second grow plus i secured some seeds from the island:smoking:the last pic is right near da beech

Attached Files:

13. Plants look great. Congrats on getting married.

14. thanks smkn what about the nute thing

15. Oh yeah, give veg nutes a couple or few weeks in after going 12/12 then switch to flower.

16. gratz on the marriage man.. i tried it once and it was fun for a few months :)

those plants look kick ass!! I'd go with grow formula till they show flowers, then go with the bloom.

GL 2 u and the new Mrs.

17. thanks smknonce again. hey good looks august i hope to get 3 out of the 4 to be girls but thats just being optimistic but hey y not my wifes a good chic it feels good to know someones always got your back thanks for checkin in both of ya

18. Good luck with ALL of your females. =p

19. thanks for stoppin by rev now that there in flowerin ill keep a weekly update comin. keepin my fingers crossed on all chics