round 2 ding ding

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Barry McCociner, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Dankness! congrats on your harvest mate.

2. lol u crazy man!!

haha

Good shit barry looks like some BUDZ!!!!!!!!!!

3. killer buds barry!

4. i gave all the seeds to my little bro there was like 500 easy but oh well ill prolly be startin a new journal soon for the jamaicans i got goin they are just under some flouro for now theres been a lot of people around cuz we are gettin the finsihin touches tooken care of in the NEW kitchen cant wait. be on the lookout for bloodfire! good to see yyou dia!!!

good looks nice way to sum everything up lol.

word thanks man even though it was shitty
    what up G, the wife likes them they r a bit prematare but still better than most other peoples weed thats for sure!
    whats good doob, thanks for stoppin in ive been busy like a mofo workin like 12 hour days and shit plus i dont really have anything good to report, but ill be around wit round 3 soon! holla

5. barry!
    good shit man!!
    i dig that screen thing you have.. how's it work for ya?

congratz dude!!

6. good looks AW, u mean the square brown thing if so its just a rollin thing we use it works very nice though!

7. hell yeah man, ill be watching. if you start a new one just pm it. its always interesting to follow your grows. i should be having something up and running soon.

:wave: