roughest box of my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by theDoObSTeR, Jul 25, 2005.

1. tonight me and my buds got a quarter of mid-dank herb for 50 bucks. thats a pretty sweet deal for my area. for weed just above better quality i usually get 4.5 for the same price or even less sometimes. anyways, we rolled all the weed in seperate personal blunts. in short, we boxed 5 blunts in a 4 door car and it was insane. 7 gs, 5 blunts all in a box. my eyes were just watering the entire time. just f'in insane. it was a good night. :smoke:

2. i love watching the smoke just pile out your ride when your done hot boxing...

3. my people like to get the whole car fogged with the windows up then, once were done we open one front window and one back window and the smoke clears out in like a second and we all get a huuuuge headrush from going breathing smoke to breathing air all in one breath, its not uncomon for ppl to pass out, but u wake up high as hell

4. Ever done it in winter? So sick... but I'd love to make some sort of box then vap a full ounce of kind in it with the heatgun and bong.

Maybe have a tv haha..food...basically just 'live' in a vapor filled room for a few hours till it all goes away.

5. yea i use to get out my car and watch the smoke fly out and try to hit it again for the fuck of it...

i dont know anything about what you said besides the fact of tv, food, and a room full of vaporized thc...

dare i say heaven?

oh forgot strippers! :eek:

6. lol well a vaporizer is just a tube a screen and some forced hot air so you could totally make a full body air tight 'vapo' suit that just puffs up with vapor and gets you high.

Like one of those "Intel Dude" suits lol get extra large and you can shove the stripper into the crotch for easy access.

7. haha, dude you said it! i love doing that man. Its the best. One time on the 4th of July, me and my friend did the same thing, But during mid session, as we weree REALLY high, all the weed fell outta the bowl on my lap, and burnt a hole through my pants...AAHA it sucked but we got really high so i didnt mind. Christ, my car reeked for a good 2-3 hours

8. always have a good, strong lunged driver. lol ive had the driver (my friends mom) pass out once while driving, only for like 5 seconds tho