Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rough patch on bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GM517, Jun 30, 2013.

1. My bong has a rough patch from where I believe it rubs against the wall when I put it up, can anyone help me out?

2. Help with what exactly? Is it affecting how you hit the bong? Or is it cosmetic? It is probably no big deal, just ignore it

3. It's not affecting anything, it's cosmetic. I just wanna know if there's any way to fix it. If not, fuq it x)

4. Scrub it with something? Unless the surface is scratched then your fucked

5. Would help to know if it is glass or plastic.

6. You could try some reallllyyy fine sandpaper, or if you have the supplies anything should buff out of glass or plastic

7. Get some sandpaper and sand it down.

8. It's glass. It's a 150 dollar piece and I really don't want to sandpaper it, but if that's my only choice, so be it. But if anyone has anything please speak up.