Rothschild speaks out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by M3ssenger, Feb 14, 2014.

1. It really does sound like she has watched one tooo many episodes of Fringe....Crossing dimensions, shapeshifters...yeah..............."Evil shadow government" I mean....sheeeeiiit..

2. You know what really scares me more than this? If all this shit was in fact true, very very few people would actually care, lol. 

3. as if were stupid for not believing in something that may or may not have some fabricated "facts"

Sent from my burner

Fuck! not again!

5. What really cracks me up is how everyone focuses on retarded shit, and not the real-life atrocities that are committed.

There's a satellite named "Thor", which is going to be a kinetic war-machine...  Call of duty's kinetic bombardment is based on a weapon in progress IRL, and the conspiracy nutjobs wanna focus on fluoride and contrails.  This weapon can level entire cities without any explosives, and is completely legal.

Remember back when Obama said he would not weaponize space?  Well he wasn't honest with you.  He just meant he wouldnt put nukes up there.   How about you guys focus on that one instead?   

pff..  chemtrails.. bankers..  im ashamed to be a human, sometimes.

6. I know this isn't everyone's opinion, but I think she's legit.

She really has no reason to lie and she knows so much. I think the reason most of you don't believe this woman is for real is because you have biases against Illuminati/Rothschild people or are directly opposed to a Rothschild conspiracy in the first place.

Many people, even ones who believe in an Illuminati, are doubting this woman because they can't possibly fathom the fact that one of the Rothschild would be "good" and try to come forward. 

Since this woman has no birth certificate, it's not surprising that she's a Roth. 

7. lets say she wasnt lying. what reason would there be to tell the truth? also, the reason she is doing it would be fame and money.

you really think it is more feasible for the world to be full of reptilians then her to be lying?

8. How can she be legit if she can't even prove she is who she says she is?

She supposedly can't.

But other people can. Nobody has come forth to disprove her yet. I mean, if she existed on this planet, she must have gone to school or work or McDonalds with someone. Someone that could identify her. 

10. How do we know that no one was able to identify her? I'm sure she's a real person, just not a real Rothschild

11. #31 Funk-D, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014

That argument is a logical fallacy. If she claims to be a Rothschild the burden is on her to prove it. 

That's like me saying there's a spoon orbiting space, and since none of you guys can prove there isn't one. I must be right. 

12. #32 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    Yup this, and it's easy to perpetuate it by saying "no one came forth to blah blah blah". Because really however would we know if some one didn't make a statement or recognize someone. All human interactions are not documented and you tubed.

It's a very effective fallacy forum conspiracy theories to abuse

13. she doesnt have a birth certificate? she cant even prove her identity, and yet you still find it more plausible earth is full of reptilians than a single person on earth is making something up?

How can she prove it without a birth certificate? And I doubt she went into the interview with the notion of "I need to prove I'm a Rothschild."

Well you'd think she'd consider it to be an important thing to be verify seeing as you know she is claiming to be a Rothschild, and if she isn't then everything she is saying is bullshit.