Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rotation Rules

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John John, Aug 5, 2008.

1. #41 Schwagmaster, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
    We go left in groups and usually spread the green. Don't switch spots, don't expect people to wait if you leave temporarily, and get up to hand off if necessary.

With just two people, main rule is to try and fire the bowl as little as possible.

Oh. And if you don't clear, next person has rights to your smoke and still gets a hit.

2. Assuming everyone in your group contributes greens:smoking: or green$ on a regular basis, and even if they don't, I really don't see why these rules are neccessary other than the obvious...green hits and PPP.

3. pack it, hit it, pass it hah

4. I've never known anyone who follows strict rules. As long as you know how to kick back and smoke some weed without being a jackass, there shouldn't be any problems.

5. Hahaha, there are a lotta gang bangers at my school and when i smoke with them, its funny how they determine the the way the blunts rotate. I am cool with all people, like there is not a racist bone in my body, maybe except Madagascarin's but hey thats another story lol, and some times this group passes to the left and another group passes to the right... After about 5 sessions I am like what the fuck is the deal and they explained that shit to me. The gangs that wear their hat to the right pass their blunt to the right and the gangs that wear their hat to the left pass their blunts to the left.... When i discovered this, i thought I had discovered an AMAZING revelation and was WHOOOAAAA lol

6. Thank you. The only rule i follow when smoking is:

"Everybody must get stoned"

There are already too many rules and regulations set on weed, we as users shouldnt compound that. Just light your shit up and pass it around, and if by the end theres more than one person who wants to smoke more, then smoke more. :hello:

7. A bunch of faggots I smoke with always insist on calling second or third, but they're all also fiends, and snake extra hits, and rarely pitch. I guess that's why I rarely smoke with them. They don't honour any weed tradition.

I normally just head down and smoke with my 1 friend, we have a pretty good system going, so we just kill blunts between the 2 of us.

8. the owner of the green makes the fucking rules.

9. It's generally puff puff pass, but sometimes (with friends) we'll take a 3rd hit or suttin..s'all good. Pass to the left, bongs are usually 1 hit pass same with pipes. Unless you don't get a good hit you can get it again, usually whoever rolled the blunt lights up first

10. basically, who ever brings the weed gets greens but there aren't really rules but more of common manners i mean share and have a good time it doesn't matter which way the circle goes, don't slobber all over some ones piece or J (that drives me nuts ha) just be respectful and people wont mind smoking with you again.

11. only rule i follow when hittin the roor is always try and "snipe hit" or only burn part of the bowl you can still get a big rip and there should be greens left for a few more ppl

12. For my friends and I, we pretty much only follow two rules. Whoever supplies gets first hit, and puff-puff pass with blunts/jays.

13. who ever twist the dutch gets to spark it. green hit on a pipe usualy goes to the supplier (also packs it). with a pipe its one hit and pass, no real set rotation, usualy to the left. Blunts.. the only "rule" is dont forget the rotation. No penalties, thats just dick (no homo). smoke, get high, and chill with ya boys, thats what it is

14. That my friend, is the truth!

15. supplier gets first hit unless someone is catching up, ALWAYS pass left, dont fuck up the rotation, puff puff pass on blunts/joints, but most important, GET FUCKING HIGH!

16. the right ways, the wrong way
    that is regarding the rotation of the bong/blunt ect.
    the reason we put so many rules on weed is that they are not rules at all, but habits and rituals

17. The rules change depending on how many people there are.. if theres 3 or less, there aint many rules

fundamental rules are:
    rollers rights
    pass to the left unless an order has been called
    don't cane the joint
    if its in a house, catch the joint in your hand - don't let it burn furniture

man i need a fucking bifta

18. ''Puff puff pass'' maynne..

I know some people ain't gonna digg this but I like telling my friends I'm outta greens... Then when every one's dry, you know I'm gonna be pulling out that fat joint.

':eek:'

Priceless look every time. :D

19. Too many rules this isnt junior high, just smoke it.

20. Besides the generic rules, the only thing that me and my group of friends do is similiar to marco polo but instead we say ping and pong