Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rotating greens

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Key2gb, Oct 28, 2007.

1. this is a system me and my boys have had forever...u kno just the kids you can always count on the blaze with...just wonderin if you guys do the same

when we smoke bowls we always rotate greens..say theres 4 of us...if we have the bud to take care of it we will smoke no less then 4 bowls (at least a bowl for every head) and each time a new bowl gets packed, the greens rotates to the next person, regardless of who packed (sometimes it will be just me with the weed or someone else but these are the guys u can always count on getting hit back)...so say i pacl a bowl, take greens, pass and the bowl ends whenever..whoever i pass it to now gets greens on the next bowl and so on...i find it just makes everyone feel better, no one feels like they got any more or less, and its just a nice feeling to have..we've all been there when someone packs a bowl and ur last in rotation and by the time it gets to you its cashed, then the same rotation goes on the next bowl and same shit happens (its usually when ur not too close to the person packing bowls)

i dunno..just thought i'd share, its a nice little thing to do if you dont already:smoke:

2. we do that too, but instead of each person getting a fresh bowl we just repack for whoever it cashed on who didnt get a hit

3. see but sometimes when u do that there could be a person that never gets the first hit..when u rotate its understood by everyone that even if the bowl ends on them and they dont get next hit, they're eventually gunna get greens so no worries

4. we always pass the greens as well

5. we do the same

6. see we just corner it and everyone gets SOME green. if you get the ass end hit, you get it packed fresh. everyone gets high, i promise

7. yea we corner too..but 1st hit is always nice to get