Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rosin tech

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mozzano1, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Im using baking powder but the oil is seeping into the paper and not just sticking to it if u get what im saying?, the oil just seeps through as if it was a paper towel with water on ? Can anyone help pls

2. Baking powder? Are you using parchment paper?

3. If you're using baking paper, I think that's too thin and you should look for parchment paper to do this, like the fella before me said. It'll be in the baking aisle but maybe tell us what brand or a picture of the box you've already got to be sure you've got the right stuff.
    You wouldn't believe how many folks mix up which paper to use. I got oil once on a sheet of wax paper, from someone I figured would know better. Flakes of wax everywhere, it was gross.

4. baking powder??

5. do not ever use any other paper besides parchment to press bud

6. I actual switched to using Silicone mats. you can't use the ones with the fiber-glass threads, but mats that are 100% silicone are great!! Thin ones work best for hand pressing with a straightener, but I use ones that are a bit thicker on my RTP 5x5 press. They are awesome, and you don't lose any of the yield on them.

Baking Power & Baking Paper have no part in Rosin Tech