Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rosin tech vs bho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sade, Apr 21, 2016.

1. So I was planning on getting a purge Vac with a closed colum blast tube. Then I start reading about rosin press how it is more pure but yields less. I wanted to get people's opinion on rosin tech. Like how does it actually work?

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

2. Here, in my opinion, rosin is much purer and accounts for a much better taste. Although the highs are similar, i always feel as-if the rosin was allot smoother and longer lasting. Besides, its basically pressing buds between two hot plates, it cant get much purer and organic than that!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice. Yea I'm really getting more and more interested. Also moving into the city closer to work. Stepping up my indoor and can't blast anymore so rosin is perfect. Actually going to fork over money to get a professional rosin press.

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

4. I totally understand, same situation here, need to keep less loud if you know what i mean XD
    For real now tho, If you do manage to get a rosin press, making rosin will be as simple as making toast. I find it allot easier, less dangerous and most importantly allot less time consuming.

• Like Like x 2