Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rosin pics only

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gusenator, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Yeah it's hard to find which strains best for rosin. I'd say go with your most powerful stone type of weed! Lol that usually gives me better returns

Happy pressing smokey

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Got the Phoenix Rosin tested and I like the results lol

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1468450190.235618.jpg

:wave:

• Like Like x 6
  3. Okay gus Im back at it, and as a matter os fact. My himebiy is sitting in like 2 lbs of mid grade kief, and bubble hash. Here's what I brought home just to test and see what's what.
    I just fired up the flat irons and im working my way back down temp wise. I just got to 275°, and counting.
    Bout to go back in your thread and see what I can find.
    Do you have the degree chart?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Forgot the photo..lol
    20160819_200430.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  5. Which degree chart are ya talking about smokey? Sorry totally spaced on this thread honestly lol that's my bad. Hope you've been well

• Like Like x 3
  6. Directional flow Phoenix River

• Like Like x 7
  7. Just figured there was a standard for temps to pressure, or something. You know like a basic rule of thumb.

• Like Like x 3
  8. I know this was posted like 5 months ago, and this is totally random, but the mat your stuff is on caught my eye. We had so many kitchen mats with that picture(or a very similar one) on it at my work a few months back that it was unreal, and the customers would throw them all over the floor lol.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Not really smokes lol 200-250 has been nice for me even 180 if you're looking for some super low temp. Anything below 250 I repress though, I keep the different degrees separated but yeah I know there's more in there after a press at 200 so I repress it at 250.

No general rule of thumb but that's how I roll lol maybe if I had some 6* full melt id go for 150 or something. That'd be sick.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dflow tutorial

Okay so first you'll fill your screen like I showed before, then you'll get a nice size of parchment that you'll fold a few

IMG_1473523016.629742.jpg

First fold in half

IMG_1473523037.507122.jpg

Then fold in half again

IMG_1473523057.133439.jpg

Then fold in half the opposite direction

IMG_1473523073.458112.jpg

Place your screen in one corner on inside corner like so

IMG_1473523090.433452.jpg

Fold it over once

IMG_1473523146.411402.jpg

Then twice lol on one side you'll be able to see the screen through the parchment you'll notice

IMG_1473523162.136145.jpg

You're gonna fold what's to the right of my finger over to cover that screen in the above pic like so

IMG_1473523179.344978.jpg

Then you cut all the excess parchment off lol to be neat. (Don't cut the pouch you just made) just what hangs off the side and top. The opening up top where the rosin will flow only needs about 1-2 cm of space everything further can be cut off as well so it can flow and not get stuck.

IMG_1473523195.719870.jpg

Then grab another sheet of parchment to catch the flow

IMG_1473523213.795495.jpg

Then get to pressin

Hope this helps anyone wanting to try some dflows out

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  11. Phoenix Rosin Budder

IMG_1479485890.923379.jpg

IMG_1479485900.909127.jpg

Black Russian Flower Rosin (sooooo pretty)

IMG_1479485920.652386.jpg

IMG_1479485927.989390.jpg

IMG_1479485934.809801.jpg

Hope everyone has been pressing away

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Thank you brother!

Very pleased with how she came out

• Like Like x 2
  13. [​IMG]

Yasssssss

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  14. Where could i get a press like that?

Harbor freight sell anything comparable?

Sucks to only being able to press 1g at a time

15. That is a harbor freight my friend. I started with a harbor freight 20 ton press and used the plates that came with it. Heated them in the oven and used a temp gun to monitor temps. Once I got going I had to invest in a LowTemp Plate setup. The plates with temp controller were about $400. But I was pressing rosin on my press before I had those and the total setup before the plate was like $200 bucks for my set up

• Like Like x 1
  16. Enginuity at its finest lol. I have an oven in my room so this would be fine.

How much flower can you press at once?

Your pictures are like....someone is behind you constantly taking action shots...pure beauty my friend

• Like Like x 2
  17. I have a hard time understanding rosin. I mean, you press a gram of high grade bud or sift and only get like maybe 5 dabs from it? I'd rather smoke the green.

18. Well pressing large amounts of flower is possible but you need a pre press of sorts. Check out rosinevolution.com for an idea on pre presses. They're pretty pricey as everyone wants them lol you can smash a 1/2 oz into a little rectangle and press it out easily. Using screens is nice when pressing large amounts of bud cause then there's little to no contaminant left.

And thank you my friend! Any questions feel free to ask

• Like Like x 1
  19. It all depends on starting material homie. I've gotten 50% returns from pressing dry sift. That's not bad turning 2g into 1g of shatter basically lol it's about dabbing. If you can get high enough just smoking weed then you don't need concentrates lol my tolerance is trough the rough so I like to have concentrates to give me a little boost and rosin is a way I can do that without buying it. Still costs the same to make it. Hell I could buy it for 400 oz of BHO but it's not the best shit ya know? With this its all hands on me doing it myself and I know exactly what processes were used. I feel much more comfortable than buying it off the street.

If you have fire buds you can get 25% return no problem. So 4g turns into 1g of some terpy fire oil. It's all about preferences really man.

• Like Like x 5