Rosecity harvest!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Rosecitybuds, Oct 12, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  1. Dont know yet I just got done trimming it and jaring it. I'll put it on the scale later.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nope. Up north where it's legal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just in time, looks like the cold wet has arrived.

4. Oh yea rain crushed my tent I was useing and it almost killed one of my plants

5. My friend, who also lives in Portland, has a pretty sturdy clear tent over his but the buds are quite underdeveloped last he sent me pics. Hard to imagine them finishing before they mold out. I'll be on the edge of success out here in eastern oregon. Rain today and tomorrow then sun till Tues.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Same here man! I'm a little outside of Portland. I had bud rot starting at the stem on some branches but I caught it in time to save it. Didnt really have mold issues.

7. I think bud rot and mold are the same thing but I could be wrong. Maybe you're thinking of mildew? I'm over my head on these fungal issues.

8. [​IMG] i had a spot of mildew but luckly it was on fan leaves i could cut off. This is what the buds looks like not bad quality buds for outdoor , but I enjoy the taste of the sun vs. Artificial lights.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Rosecity baby!! I too just finished. Just as a little bud rot started. I caught it early and was able to remove all the bad shit. But happy to have lots of buds hanging now!! Girl scout cookies!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1