Ropeys Perpetual Grow - Sour Kush, Critical +, White widow +++++++++

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RopeyMagnumMan, Nov 17, 2011.

1. wow man they couldnt look anymore perfect...you really got your shit dialed in

2. thanks guys! ya i feel like i have got into a nice groove with my grows. Im pretty sure these ladies will be my best yet. Gotta love that about growing...everyone seems to get better and better!...............guess it didnt hurt that i have invested a lot of money into more awesome nutes and DNA :D

3. Damn Ropey looks nice in here. Bet it's starting to smell nice too. Stop by sometime, I just harvested a white widow max.

Attached Files:

4. sticky are you posting that pic in every thread on gc? lol

5. [quote name='"miscbrah3284"']sticky are you posting that pic in every thread on gc? lol[/quote]

Yep lol. It's my first donkey dick cola. Kind of like a proud new poppa.

6. i feel you on the big colas man they are fun! Now that im running more indicas with real even canopys i dont have those real long colas like i did with the tangerine. I kinda miss it.

7. Dude!! I don't think your plants could look any better!!! Everything looks orgasmic!!

8. :smoke: thanks maaaan! they are getting so beefy now. last 2-3 weeks are so freakin exciting and SMELLY!:hello: Going for some BIG buds on my critical +....i think i might go back to LSTing a little on her get some serious production out of it. LA con will be moved into the flowering closet soon after i get it topped and cloned. If its a male it will be moved to a separate closet with a 65watt CFL and pollen harvested.

9. [quote name='"RopeyMagnumMan"']:smoke: thanks maaaan! they are getting so beefy now. last 2-3 weeks are so freakin exciting and SMELLY!:hello: Going for some BIG buds on my critical +....i think i might go back to LSTing a little on her get some serious production out of it. LA con will be moved into the flowering closet soon after i get it topped and cloned. If its a male it will be moved to a separate closet with a 65watt CFL and pollen harvested.[/quote]

Sweet!! Same with my la con... Cept idk if I'll clone it... It got stunted so bad early on cause of Ph problems and is just now recovering. I mainly want a male for pollen but if I flower this little stump and get a girl I'll kick myself.

Can't wait to see your harvest. :D

10. FINALLY the veg cab and flower cab are totally light proof and running 100%. 215watts up top and 400+watts on the bottom.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Got the Critcal + and White widow transplanted. Topped and cloned the LA Con also watered her. LA will be vegged a bit more, then flowered to sex. 2 big girls in flower were watered yesterday with max nutes for the last time. Got up to 4ml per gallon on the bloombastic with no burn and fantastic results thus far(Pics to come).
    [​IMG]

11. im ready to see what you can do with the critical+...what a great strain

12. im gonna make her a huuuuge bitch!!!! probably do more LST like i used to

13. Woot!! Good things to come! Can't wait to see the next harvest.

Wonder what the la con will be. :)

14. i wanna try la con pretty bad....i have a confidential cheese bean by reserva privada, is that similar enough to la con?

15. [quote name='"miscbrah3284"']i wanna try la con pretty bad....i have a confidential cheese bean by reserva privada, is that similar enough to la con?[/quote]

More or less I think, but with an extra kick of that delicious cheese. Everyone I've seen with con cheese loves it over the majority of their crop. I'd def pop that con cheese if I were you. Plus I love cheese strains.

16. now thats beast!!!!!!!