roots WILL grow anywhere!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by fishabike, Apr 13, 2010.

1. So I was outside digging up about a 70'x50' portion of my backyard which will be used for a vegetable/fruit/medical garden when I found a plant/weed (don't know which type of plant it is) but it had rooted itself in a tennis ball (i know) and the roots were coming out the other side of the ball. I'm gonna grow this just for the sake of growing. This plant OBVIOUSLY wants to live bad, and I'm gonna help it. Anybody ever seen anything weird like this?

REMY

Attached Files:

2. yo thats wild ive never seen ANYTHING like that before. nice find hopefully that little plant will grow lol

3. yeah I was so shocked when I found that. I've done landscaping/construction for about 7 years and I've never seen anything like that. I've seen roots growing through old gardening gloves, bricks and such BUT NEVER a rubber ball lol. I'm gonna give this bad boy some nutes and see what it does

4. Let jesus help it grow!

5. I live in a really rocky area of the canadian shield, your right plants can grow ANYWHERE, sometimes when im hiking I come up to plants and trees that have no business growing where they are, but they are thriving.

Roots will find the water, leaves will find the sun, smoke will find my lungs.

6. haha my birdfeeder seeds pile up on a plate I have below the feeder, its amazing how they still sprout and grow using the other seeds as soil lol.

7. SWIPER - you're funny brotha

BLACKOUT - i think it's amazing how plants' defense mechanisms allow them to live almost anywhere, underwater/tennis balls/rocks/etc...makes me wonder if I could do one of my Green Cracks in a tennis ball. ???

GREENANT - I thought the bird seed was processed not to germinate...that's cool, I'm looking for some random seeds to put around my pond that will just work for some ground cover...what brand of bird seed do you use?

thanks for checking out my post you guys :cool: