Roots up main stalk?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Birdman1984, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Hey everybody so I’ve got a Bruce Banner I’m growing in soil and I noticed today she has some big root nubs sticking out of the main stalk from the soil right up about 3 inches or more.... been growing quite some time and never experienced this before has anyone else seen it or have an explanation? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. How is your humidity?? Only thing I can think of is it's so humid in there that they are throwing out roots

3. That or you threw rooting gel and it's humid haha

4. Humidity is around 50% out of 9 plants that’s the only girl to do it 2 other plants of the same kind didn’t do it at all

5. Some plants root more easier than others, this one looks like it roots particularly easily. It might also indicate that your soil is being kept a little too wet.
    But the fact you have little root nubs is not going to give you any problems

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Soil def isn’t being kept too wet. They don’t get watered as often as they should actually due to working with incompetent people lol but anyways thinking I may take some cuttings from it and maybe they’ll root in the aero cloner like crazy lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Happens. No big whoop. You can see a lot of root activity in the soil too

• Agree Agree x 1