Roots Organic Soil to ???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by OneEarthQueen, Feb 22, 2011.

1. So I started a bunch of bag seeds in the Jiffy7 expanded peat pellets, then I moved them to the roots organic soil mix,and I water once a week with a home made worm casting tea which they seem to be loving. But the guy at the store I got the soil from told me that it only has enough nutes to last until around 2 weeks into flowering. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what nutes I should start using from there? I have a friend who swears by the fox farms dry line.

2. Oh I loved the Fox Farms products. Tiger Bloom is what I used. No experience with any dry products, but I'm sure they're great as well.

3. From what I've read, roots potting soil is pretty good organic soil and has alot of amendments already added to it. Some say it lacks some Nitrogen which is good for veg.

Personally I went with the roots organics line, which is kind of expensive but in your case you could use the fox farm trio but they're not all organic if your concerned with that type of thing. If your just looking for the basics then probably get a 2 or 3 part formula which is usually a grow and bloom.

If you want to use roots organics nutes go for the buddha grow, buddha bloom and the trinity.