Roots coming up, turning into new growth??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Sculletto, Jan 15, 2017.

1. I apologize in advance, because I can't take a pic until I turn the lights back on tomorrow at noon ! But today I noticed in two spots, there is green growth coming out of the soil, almost like a small piece of grass. I believe its the roots coming back up, but I never seen them turn green and start growing up as in new growth.. I tried to find something, anything related to this online. So far no results. Has anyone seen this before?

I transplanted about 4 days ago so its not root bound or anything. And the soil is also bought soil, nothing else could possibly be growing in the pot! lol

2. maybe in the soil was some other seeds?
    cannabis roots dont grow new stems this way

• Like Like x 1
  3. Has to be something in the soil. Roots cannot become a plant. It is not physically possible.

+=

• Like Like x 1
  4. No its perlite and also bought soil. Its only one plant doing it as well. I can take pictures also in 30 mins. This is the only pot doing it out of all 5, and to make sure it was a root i dug a little dirt away around it to see where it was leading off from. I was in fact a root! So i'm really confused lol. But yeah should have pics right around noon for me (45 more mins)

5. Well guys!!... I stand corrected lol... I a whim of what you guys said I closed my eyes and pulled the second one I saw off to the side up. It really was like a piece of grass, even got this seed where the taproot came out of O.O ... So I'm lost on how these 2 random seeds got in this pot of soil out of all them, but hey guess I won't worry about it lol. thanks again

6. Too bad they weren't pot seeds :)

+=

• Like Like x 1