Rooted aero clones not growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xaq, Jan 16, 2019.

1. [Week 1] I received cuttings about 7-8 weeks ago. cut appropriately, dipped in rooting hormone, and placed in soil near my window for about a week (10-11 hours light) while I built my aero setup.

[Week 2-3] I was worried about flowering so, My aerosetup was built and then I transplanted ASAP. I exposed them to too much light and most them were burnt a bit before I noticed.

[Week 4-6] It took them about 4-6 weeks to strongly root. I tried fertilizing with urea, but was ignorant of the nitrifying process and probably didn't get any nitrate. I supplemented with Miracle Gro and burned them a bit before I changed the reservoir.

[Week 7-8] Now, I have them about a foot to two under a veg spectrum 1000 W LED equivalent 20/4 hr cycle (slowly lowered and no burning). They are in 3/4 strength Fox Farm Grow Big and no burning. I adjust pH in the morning and evening at least with citric acid and monitor with an aquarium test kit to achieve slight below 6 pH.

The roots are still growing, with taproots in the reservoir, however, I'm not getting vegetative growth, and it's minimal if any. They look like theyre showing their sex at the nodes.

I was fine sacrificing some plants which is why a couple don't look great, but they are all rooting now to some extent. I plan on leaving them in collars and growing. (Also growing garlic and spinach in the pics)

Is it weird they aren't vegging? How long should the transition take seeing as how Im in week 2 of developed roots? Can I leave them in collars without pebbles or baskets?