Root Starting Kit

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Buzzedupsnowman, Jun 6, 2011.

1. yeah..their made of material that the plant can use as food.....keep em moist but not soaked.....and dont put the seed too far down......keep warm 80 ta 85..i spray with ph'ed ro water to keep em moist:smoke:good luck

2. Sweet, that's the exact temperature range I have it at. I also have a small 4 inch fan ventilating the set up I have and a larger 8-9 inch fan outside of it in the room moving the air around there.

I'll have to take pictures, it's so ghetto but I'm switching it up pretty soon.

3. bro...i starded out in a cardboard wardrobe box and a 150hps:rolleyes:as long as ya keep workin' ta make it better..

on the rapid rooter plugs...heres what i have come up with so far...this is my own technique..i take the plugs..and cut halfway through so you can spread the plug open like a hot dog bun..i germ the seeds in paper towel till the tap root emerges then put them in the plugs with you being able to just see the top of the seed in the plug hole..this way you can pull the plug and open it up to see root developement