Root bound

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by EGGonTAP, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Quick question guys. My plants are flowering for three weeks now and are severely root bound. Should i repot or say f*€# it and ride it out for next 5 or so weeks?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. IMO, I would do it, But it may cause stress unless your very gentle, What I would do is, get your larger pot ready, and then when you take your plant out of the pot, which it sounds like you may have done already because you know they are root bound, I would roll the pot in your hands to loosen it up a bit, then put your stem between your middle fingers, turn you pot upside down and be gentle and let it fall into your open hand, should be the less stress you can do.

good luck hope you get her

3. I know they are root bound based on roots poping out through drainage holes. Does the plant still grow roots in flower? Or is all energy being spent on the flowers? Im not sure if there is benefit to repotting other than better water retention. As i type that im thinking the better water retention means nute available when plant wamts them? Im sooo confused.!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk