root bound?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jvjr408, May 14, 2012.

1. so my clones looked like they were getting root bound so i cut the bottom of this one what you guys think time to put in bigger pots ? or in ground and is that bacteria or mold w.e it is looks like its healthy dor the roots cuz the look nice

Attached Files:

2. Just wondering why you went through the hassle of cutting that putting it in a bigger pot just to turn around and put it in the ground

3. cuz what i plan on doing is putting it in a 30 gallon pot cut the bottom of that one and place it on top of my bed just an experimet getting grow bags for my other ladies

4. I'm very blonde sometimes. I was just going to post this when it sunk in what you meant.

"Huh??? On top if your bed? I don't get it. Do you think the roots will grow into the mattress? Will this be outdoors? I don't get it."

Duh! Now I realize you mean raised bed or planter bed lmao!! Good plan. That's what I did for my plants. I still would take it out of the little pot before putting it in the bigger pot. The little pot might restrict the main roots. The get pretty big later in the season. I wouldn't want to risk it. But I'm all for experiments too, lol.

5. lol ^ yeah just did that to one plant the others are going into geopots :)