1. Do any of you own any smoking equipment from Roor? I think its a popular brand, but not sure. At my local headshop which I visited today :smoking:, there were a bunch of Roor bongs for sale. THis store is one of the only three in Canada that sells material made by Roor. A german company, supposed to be very good. The chick at the shop told me about her Roors, how she has about 3 of them, cleans them and cares for 'em. I have been hearing more and more about Roor around my parts. The pieces on display were beautiful, and we got to try it out and pull it, they had soe sample water in it for people to try out.

So anyways this Roor seems to be quite the fuss. I mean, it looks great. Double glass, slick design, pulls great, ice posture, good size and capacity.

So anyway, just asking if any of you blades own a Roor product, and if you do, pease comment and suggest as I am currently looking into getting a Roor possibly.

2. You really can't go wrong with a Roor. I've never owned one but i've used friends many times and they always hit nice and the glass is always quality.

3. Yeah thats the thing that lured me into Roor, the glass quality. Just looked so nice. Idk but I just feel like I know for a fact like I should be smoking out of a Roor..

4. Whats the store called dude....shakedown ?????? fired it up ????? or what cuz those 2 sell roors in ontario

=

5. Shakedown in Kitchener man. You know of it? Man I love that place, just so chill and always a fun time talking to the people that work there.

Shakedown Street, to be more precise.

6. do a search on roor, dude.

in fact there are like 3 threads on the first page of this sub-forum regarding blades and their roors.

you can't go wrong with 'em.
    unless you get like a 3.2mm....that's a waste of money in my opinion.

7. #7 El_Caterpiller, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009

yeah dude I know the owners.....we are TIGHT !
    I know the girl you are talking about to thats my best friend :p
    we should hit that place up add me to msn drop_in_@hotmail.com

8. THC down in toronto has a pretty sick collection of roors ..includint like a 2g one with 2 worked parts on the tube looks like the ziggy tooy on edit alsmot .....

9. Agreed. The two RooR's i have owned never failed to impress me or anyone else who smoked out of them :)

10. hey bro hows it going. im from kitchener n i know the ppl that work at shakedown and such. im living n windsor at the moment though. whats your name by chance i might know you lol. did u catch the prices they were asking there and what modle of roors they were?

11. im about to get my third roor (first german one, 2 previous ones were US). honestly, i think theyre as good as it gets. they are a benchmark for other companies to compare themselves to. roor is top of the line stuff, you cant go wrong. theres so many people on here that own roors.

heres a thread for you to check out: http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/329965-roor-appreciation-thread-4.html

12. Hi buddy! I miss you so much :p. Yes you can get all the german roors here at shakedown street. we're getting a new order next week!

13. Hands down best glass ive owned yet.