Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roor?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ElDiablo, Oct 11, 2008.

1. I can tell I am behind. What exactly is a Roor?

2. RooR is a German company that makes RooR glassware, mainly water pipes or "bongs."

http://www.roor.de/

3. it's spanish for 'search button', french for 'google'.

4. oh, and jamaican for get the fuck off seasoned tokers!

5. you're the man...

6. as amazingly funny as that was....LMAO

i would expect a post like this from someone seeking advice to be in seasoned....since we could probably be of the most help..

and its also entirely possible that this person is seasoned yet not familiar with the roor.

jesus why is everyon:(e so quick to jump down peoples throats

• Like Like x 2
  7. amen.

8. hahaha, my bad i didn't mean to "jump down anyone's throat" but...

because there's a search button

9. there is a thing called the apprentice tokers section with the thread http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...tokers-guide-bud-quality-quantity-pieces.html
    which would explain this apprentice tokers question.

10. Roor is not only a German company. There is Roor.US also.

Questions like this belong in 'Apprentice Tokers'

11. do you often pop into apprentice tokers to answer the questions they ask??

doubt it...

12. I click new posts and answer whatever questions I can answer.

13. then your a good guy wat can i say...+rep

i dont mind seeing these in seasoned because i dont go in the apprentice all that often and its easier to answer questions that are in ex.

14. Just read the forum descriptions though. Apprentice tokers is the place for questions.

Apprentice Tokers
    If you're new to toking or the City or you have questions about the herb, this is the forum for you.

Recreational Marijuana Use

This is the forum to post about bongs, pipes, joints and even brownies! Share pics of your pieces and your current stash, show off your glass and share your recipes. (Please post stories in Real Life Stories and questions in Apprentice Tokers.)

Seasoned Tokers
    Been puffin' for a while? This spot is for our experienced smokers....

15. Wow... i could defend myself by telling you of my years and years of smoking experience, time in the Humboldt hills learning to grow, vacations in the hash producing region of Morocco, or my current outdoor crop. However, I will return to the growers section without having gotten an answerr to my inquiry.:(

16. Roor is a brand of bong and accessories. There are German Roors and American Roors, both seperate companies, the German company sold the rights to some Americans to start producing bongs to with the same quality German Roors were known for.

17. __________________

Thank you :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  18. i'm almost positive RooR.de didn't just SELL the rights to "some americans". i believe that the owner(i forget his name) of the .de shop flew over to america when they were building the US factory to set up quality control and all that good stuff. i could be wrong though :smoke:

19. When you put it like that, no he didn't simply "sell the rights to some Americans." But they are independently operated, even if he helped set them up. His name is Martin I believe?

20. ^^^something like that. i was going to say Matt, hahaha.